Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 princess tutu... - Minitokyo

princess tutu...

Tagged under Princess Tutu

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Synister

Synister

white fang

she is..but then again, if rue was really in love with him, i guess...she deserved the prince..after all she has saved his life before..

I just finished watching the show and was truly impressed with the execution.

The final episode is just as dramatic and beautiful as the last episode to the chapter of egg. Personally speaking, the ending is correct and it would have looked like an ordinary ending if concluded otherwise (like some have suggested here). Unlike many shows that had great initial episodes (and ended with a WTF-style), Princess Tutu is a great achievement throughout and truly a classic. The monster raven's seiiyuu could have been better but that is just a small issue.

masu-masta

masu-masta

diehard Patlabor fan ^.^

Hey, it is a great anime, the best mahou shoujo i ever saw (and i presume the best mahou shoujo of all time). I saw it two times last year and i think i'll buy DVDs and i'll take a look at this serie again (most likely not only once ^_^). Drawing is fine and music is amazing. My favourite character is Rue-chan/Kraehe.
Well, i must admit i cried after end of both chapters ^_~
But there isn't many Tutu merchandise (like artbooks), so there is a lack of pictures and i am sad because of it.

Are there any other shows with this kind of magical and musical presentation? I really love shows like Princess Tutu.

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

not that i can think of right now...but if i remember ill let u know.
but u have to check ur guestbook often. merged posts do not get u notified.

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I've seen it, and in no time it has reached the second place on my favorite anime list!
It is truly a beautiful anime, it is a shame that it's so under appreciated... It has a unique plot and every episode is a story of its own, aside from the main plot.
I also loved to see that they used the original ballet music! One of the few anime with quite an original and innovative soundtrack! Blending animation with classical music...not anyone can do this and succeed, but Princess Tutu is a proof of the fact that it is not an impossible goal.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Quote by masu-mastaBut there isn't many Tutu merchandise (like artbooks), so there is a lack of pictures and i am sad because of it.

I'm incredibly late watching this! Like 6 years xD. Just finished watching a few days back and I loved it! But that is so true... not enough pictures on the internet... If anyone knows where can I found some good artwork for this anime I would apreciate if you tell me! :D

Princess Tutu NEEDS more love.
It's one of the most beautiful animes I have ever seen,to be honest.And..let's face it people,you don't see Ballet in every anime nowadays,so it gets extra points(or so I say ^^).
And seriously,people need to appreciate all the hard work that's been put into making that anime!Doing all the dancing scenes ISN'T easy,at all(take it from a Ballet dancer,it's hard in real life,it's hard to draw in an anime).
Anyway,spread the love people!~Princess Tutu wins at life!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.