Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about Soukyuu No Fafner? - Minitokyo

What do you think about Soukyuu No Fafner?

Tagged under Soukyuu no Fafner

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Haha... Ya separation this song give me a very sarrow feeling, i still rmb the last part of the show when soshi died and they play this song and flashback the memories it`s really touching, i cry until like what... I like the songs in this anime, although some part of the story i am nt that sure but i think contain alot of emotion, friendship, families and was really nice... Almost every epd. touch my heart but the most important is got someone like you that like it! From the start i watch till now and till this thread you are very enthu. in answering my ans and sharing with me your feeling and i truly appreciate it, thanks!

SakuraShirayuki

SakuraShirayuki

Avoidance will annihilate you...

I like the anime!
and the charas! ^^
but I think Gundam SEED / DESTINY is better! <3

Alot of them say it`s similar but you are like my brother, like gumdam very much... Did you collect any of the model?

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

I used to wathc mechas anime... (for something I have watched SnF ^^U), but... with fafner, the Fafner itselves are not SO MUCH important like the cahracters.
Separation piano is the sadest song I have ever listen on Fafner... makes me cry >...<

Anyway, (yeah, Shangri la is really meaning o.o) Proof and Fly me to the sky are nice too... I f you have heard the TV Special themes, they are really sad too >.<, specially "peace of mind".... when you watch the official page trailer, the clouds and the images (joint to the music), makes you feel really blue >...<

My... Fafner is Kinda depressing (and other things)

~ We can fly together ~

Hey, nobody here thinks that Kazuki and Soushi make a very good couple together? I think they both have always been unconsciously in love till the end. I'm not a yaoi-lover, but I think they're one of the few yaoi anime couple who I won't dislike being together. I think that if ever soushi would come back, Kazuki can't help but feel something different for him. I think he realized how Soushi was important for him just when he looses him, in the end. If only he would come back.....:(

CagalliLacus

CagalliLacus

The Empress

i really like the plot, its very tragic though
the openig theme Shangri-la its one of my favorites and the ending song Separation its great too everytime i watch the ending i want to cry , its so sad T_T

Ya the opening and ending were both good, ithink everyone watch the end will cry bah, so touching....

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

Quote by FujiwaraMyonHey, nobody here thinks that Kazuki and Soushi make a very good couple together? I think they both have always been unconsciously in love till the end. I'm not a yaoi-lover, but I think they're one of the few yaoi anime couple who I won't dislike being together. I think that if ever soushi would come back, Kazuki can't help but feel something different for him. I think he realized how Soushi was important for him just when he looses him, in the end. If only he would come back.....:(

Hey, you have a idea there. I mean, even if you don't like or you don't mind it... it is like within-lines, I just don't know if were Tou Ubukata's (one of the script writers) original idea to make them... "like that" but, sometime, it is like SO MUCH obvious.
And, of course, they are really (don't know how to say it) nice when they are together... even more than they are with someone else. Apart of that, the series has MUCH to do with their relationship (one of the central idea plot were it... I mean, the scar and the "crossing" thing...).

I think I have talked so much there, even if it doesn't even make sense. Just love Fafner, can't help myself.

See you and sorry my English.

~ We can fly together ~

Ya true also, even the ending is about kazuki and soushi separation that makes the story so touching, if there were to be a 2nd season... Why not make kazuki meet another person tat look completely like soushi or kazuki dun giving up to rescue soushi back... Haha what do your think if there were to be a 2nd epds.?

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

If there will be a second season (that I think is really... difficult ;_;) I think it will be about Kazuki dealing with the "Soushi's absence", a really concerned Maya and a lot of "restoring the mankind" thing; a really sad Kenji (I mean, Sakura is on a permanent comma, not?) and, maybe, a wedding between Kazuki's father and Maya's mother (that will do Kazuki and Maya half brothers! XD)--- The child of the Maya's sister getting grow O_O... (wow, so much things).
And, of course, if I can do it, I will add something about the festum now trying to understand the humans without eating them (just like Akane-clone and Tsubaki)

Now that I think about that, there is a new Island core... right? O_O (my brain starting to machinate a new idea! XD).

Again I have write a lot (sorry the delay XD)

~ We can fly together ~

If festum do no eat humans then what do you think will be their next enemy? cuz like this i wun be able to see kazuki handsomely machinating the robot! haha it`s ok for you to write long!

Sokyuu no Fafner. At first, my interest is 'cause the chara design was done by Hirai Hisashi (and he's the one behind Gundam Seed, 'right ?). But then I realize, that this one is different story from Gundam series. I really like Sokyuu no Fafner, and to be honest, I prefer Fafner than Gundam Seed Destiny.

Ok, go to the main story. Festum, who are they ? Yep, we know that they are allien. But what purpose they had to come to earth ? First of all, Festum only knows : Nothingness. Yep, when they first come, they only know nothingness (that's why their attack is to make something lost, right ?). They want to learn something from human, but... as we already know, human is always take a carefull step when they see something 'alien', and will put 'the alien' as a threat. We'll see that human learn a lot of Festum, after Kazuki's mother show herself.
BTW, the new island core, isn't that Tsubaki herself which almost completed assimilated ?

I shall die before it's all begin... for I don't have any future with me...

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

@toshie: maybe the UNN (that was the english name? I only remember right the spanish one XD) or something more... human, with a twist of festum... maybe the humans itself WANT to control the power of the festums and try to control the mental state, or maybe, generate a superhuman! xD... well, sometimes I have great ideas, other days... I don't. xD

@Rivanne: that's right, Fafner can be (only for some people) better than Gundam SEED because it is: 1. shorter, 2. less comercial, 3. has a bit more plot that simply mechas and human wars around.
Answering some of you questions (that I think are somewhere above on the thread), Festums (I think) only want to understand humans, but they are only ONE entity, so... for them, the humans HAVE to become one with them, they don't understand the individuality... that's why Akane (kazuki's mother) generate a identity that start the "confusion"...
I think I have twisted the things so much here already O_O.... maybe I am wrong... but well, I love this serie and I want to explore it so much too. ^^

~ We can fly together ~

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.