Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hola ^.~ - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

hi :D,

I just registered so I think I'm supposed to introduce myself ^^
My name's Lu, I'm 20 years old and I'm from Germany.

Currently I'm studying international business studies at university. It's quite interesting although all the work can really wear you out somtimes...

In my spare time (the little I have left >.<) I love everything that relates to music, riding on horseback, learning foreign languages (yes... I actually learn in my spare time - you are bound to think I've nothing better to do *g* - no, in earnest, I like it). Furthermore I like doing sports, reading novels, meeting friends and so on... and I'm fond of mangas of course, especially those including shônen ai and yaoi ^^

some of my favourites are FAKE, Zetsuai/Bronze, Kiss me Teacher, Kizuna, Yellow, Detective Conan and Weiß Kreuz.

I love reading fanfictions about these series, too. ^_^

and, finally, I enjoy doing cosplay from time to time. At the moment I'm working on an elf costume.

well then, if you've got any questions feel free to ask ;)

yours, Lu

KitClairvoyance

KitClairvoyance

The Secret Cookie Hoarder

O.o *Hands you a cookie..* ^^ .. Welcome to MT, quite positively one of the friendliest communities on Earth in my opinion..^^.. Hmm, you like music and horseriding.. wow.. that's like really neat, I wish I could do some horseriding, but, can't seem to find any horses... <.< .. haha and learning foreign languages is in my opinion really nice, I do like to pick up a few phrases and stuff, but mostly don't have the resources to actually learn it.. >.< .. oh well, welcome again and hope to see you around more.. ^^

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

welcome to MT and hope you'll enjoy your stay. ^^ if you have any questions, remember to check out the support page for all your Q and A needs you can also ask me too if you have any small questions. lol.... XD

anyways, have fun and hopefully I'll cya around in MT. ^^

Signature

wow... so do I. I really like reading shoune-ai and yaoi. My favorite is Mob, FAKE, Kizuna Yellow, and so much more. Can't name all of them. Never seem to have eough of them :) Aren't they the best. hehehehe... if you need a friend. I could be one. Just click on my name and look for add friend.

There so much you can do here to keep you occupied. :)

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

@all: thank you so much for welcoming me so nicely^__^
I think I'll enjoy it here ^^

@kayo04: YES! ^___^yaoi are the best (especially FAKE - I really have a crush on this manga XD - or rather on Dee *gg*)
what is Mob?
and by the way, thanks, I added you to my friend-list ^_~

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

hello dude welcome to mt, well you will have a great time here and hope to see you participating and stuff hey maybe if you have the skill even making wallies, ok later

hiya. Welcome to MT! Hope you have a great time here, Have a nice day XD xxx xya around

Hi Lu ! nice to meet you !
Just wanna say welcome to MT !
I hope you'll enjoy yourself here !
Anyway, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me !
Take care ! See ya

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.