Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Choosing how you die - Minitokyo

Choosing how you die

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

say its ur time to die and you had a choice to die how would you, or would u prefer early death(suicide) for me i would rather die saving someone or just dieing in my sleep.

something cool, like being in a flaming car going over a cliff, all the while im shooting out the passenger side window up at the car that chased me off. and right before we hit the ground in a huge flaming ball of death i look back at my gf in the back seat and kiss her. Yah that would 0wn.

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I have no idea... I'm only 18 and i dont like to think about death at this early time of my life. Anyway, dieing in my sleep sounds good.

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Yes. I think the sleep death is very pacific and painless. Who knows? One could die dreaming....smiling...anyway, I favor painless, quick death. I do not like suffering at all...

might sound funny,but i hope i die getting screwed by the hottest babes i could ever find.lol. not a sad way to die,rather interesting if ya ask me; going away so estatic and all.haha.

if not,i hope i die peacefully in my slp. if suicide hurts,den its not for me. >_<

a painless and quick death sounds nice, but I wouldn't like to die in my sleep cause thats boring (i think), it should be somethin very cool (dont know what though)...

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

I wish i could die by drowning in CLEAN water. I just feel so down right now.....

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

Die? I definitely don't want to die a slow death. It's just horrible.
Anything other from sickness, sadness, and drugged/poisoned.

I want to say a quick painless death but I know that I am not that lucky. Knowing how my life has taken me so far and how my family medical history is I know that I will probably end up with cancer or some other messed up painful disease that will kill me very slowly. It happened to both my Father's Parents, my mother's Father, my Uncle died of brian cancer, and my Dad died of liver cancer. So I know that I am screwed! My best bet is to be hit by a car and even then I know I will probably be one of those people that get stuck and suffer for hours till I finally die right as they get me to the hospital. Sorry for being such a downer! :\ That is just how I feel about death. That is why I enjoy everyday to the fullest. Cause I know death isn't going to be good and it could come soon knowing my luck!

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Well you already said mine. I'd want to die saving someone.

If not, then I'd rather just die sitting on my front porch and staring at the scenery. I'd be awake and aware, and able to see the beauty of the world one last time.

Signature Image

Yeah, if I MUST die I'd like to die painlessly in my sleep. I don't believe in an afterlife so dying at all terrifies me.

i wanna died easily quickly and fast no pain! maybe by bullet shot!^^

I wanna die in a battle field:D

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

I wanna have an interesting death. If I died in my sleep it'd be boring! I wanna be saving the world or something. I've always wanted to use the line "You have to go on without me! The world needs you!" I wanna save the world from an evil Harry Potter! Booya!

i want to die a peaceful death. little pain and i die fast, cuz i can't take pain well.

asleep.......obviously or something interesting like the anime =D

um, dieying in the sleep is painless, good i guess and waking up in heaven or perhaps in hell.

yo wtf!

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

drive a tonne-in-weight heavy vehicle, say a truck, or a monster truck illegally down the road, crushing as many cars, causing enough damage, take a few innocent lives and roar big bang on the headlines, and after wards, as I was listening or looking at the headlines, I shoot myself in teh head after getting high on drugs and stuff.,...
what a lovely way to die....

no seriously, just have a great day and tend lay down to die in my offspring's arms or my lover's arm would be nice.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I would like a peaceful death. Dying in my sleep would be alright, though parting with final words of wisdom would be cool. I think that only happens in books and movies though ~_~ As someone said above, sacrificing myself for someone dramatically would be awesome, though there aren't many instances of that. Giving someone my heart or something wouldn't be very cool.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

Dying... i'd prefer to be immortal than dying. But if i had to choose my own death, it'd probably be anything not related to being crunched or drowning. The rest is kinda fine for me.

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

somehow this thread looks REALLY familiar... then again, lots of them are. -.-U

I'm gonna get hit by a car and die ASAP after the accident. How morbid.

LonelyFriend

Hi Ha said Hey

Humm....I will choose to sleep so no pain or other else.....Besides,I also can always in my dream(just hope not a nightmare)

Hehehe.....

BladeSummers

BladeSummers

One Winged Angel

I'd like to be sexed to death by my dream girl.

Yep...

Thats cool.

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I guess I'd rather just either disappear in one moment or go down in a death that is glorious and quick. Either way, I'd like to die young without having to go through extended pain, be it a notable death or forgotten one.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.