Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sion's Bloodlust......Helpppp! - Minitokyo

Sion's Bloodlust......Helpppp!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Loverdollx

Loverdollx

Queen of Hearts

keep your comments coming.....

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5761/sion29te6qz.th.jpg

Destined to be no 1!!!
Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

The background and the scan are a little too saturated and I think should be a bit darker to convey the morbidish feeling.

The text effects may or may not stay- but it's very hard to read the smaller font. You might wanna pick another font for the second line.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

I agree the smaller font is very hard to read and the satration might be to high.

The red and blue above the head seems a little too much. (like a classic 3d movie effect).

In other aspect's It's very well done. Good job
keep it up.

Signature

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I agree with changing the red and blue behind the head and the font being hard to read. The bloody looking larger font is wicked cool though! I agree that it might be too saturated. I also think that around the shirt somthing needs to be done so that her (?) chest doesn't disappear into the background. A few touch ups and this will be a totally downloadable wall. I especially like the blood dripping off her hand, it's really morbid! I like grungy morbid walls.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

There's just a bit of an imbalance in that one side has a burst of white while the other is rather dark.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.