Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi everyone ^_^ - Minitokyo

Hi everyone ^_^

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Hello I'm LystikinenaXP AKA Lady XZ ^^. I just register today and I've been recently visiting the site. I can see it's a nice site and it has a lot of well-made wallpapers :). For all the artist out there that have been making wonderful wallpapers and have been putting so much effort in them, I salute you :) everyone has done a job well done ^^. I also been practicing in my wallpaper making skills (I'm a novice in photoshop) because I would love to submit some here. But I have to say that all the wallpapers here are way better than mine x_x. Well that's all for my introduction now, I hope I have a nice time here :).... I like these smilies by the way lol XD

PS: I have a short question though, at the left side of MT there's something that says Free Download Quota and it has a 4 below it. I downloaded one wallpaper, so I've noticed that it's related to that. What happens if it reaches to 0? I won't be able to download anymore? I couldn't find this in the FAQ so if anyone knows I would really appreciate :) Thanks.

~Lys

Signature Image
Banner by me

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Hello, nice to "meet" you, but c'mon, have some faith in yourself; I'm sure your "l33t mad skillz" to quote Largo from MegaTokyo, will improve, so I wish you luck!

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Once your download quota is at zero you can still download but it will cost some credits.
(your download quota will go back to 5 in a couple of days) this is to help stop leeching and improve community involvement.

Oh yea welcome to MT hehe

merged: 04-30-2006 ~ 12:16pm
One more thing you should read this. It will help when it comes time to submit a wall.

http://support.minitokyo.net/policy/

Signature

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

welcome to MT and hope you'll enjoy your stay. ^^ if you have any questions, remember to check out the support page for all your Q and A needs you can also ask me too if you have any small questions. lol.... XD

anyways, have fun and hopefully I'll cya around in MT. ^^

Signature

yaho~ welcome to MT! =) Enjoy your stay~ sometimes it might get boring, but thats normal here =P

Happy Easter!~

Signature
clannad-fans ayahirano-fans haruhisuzumiya-sos-dan rosario-vampire

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

hello there Ladu-chan
WELCOME TO MT
I hope you'll have fun here
and anyways please take your time and take a look at the SUPPORT section of MT.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me or any of of us here.

and once agian WELCOME TO MT

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

hi Lyst, enjoy ur stay XD

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.