Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ~Air gear~ is out as anime! - Minitokyo

~Air gear~ is out as anime!

Tagged under Air Gear

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Hi i'm here just to inform u that Air Gear is finally out as an anime so go get it!
the first two eps seems to be a let down but with the arrival of ep 3 the anime series might be able to live up to it's popularity with the manga! yay! Its new so you mighten have heard of it <even though the mangas been out for ages and it is absoluely hardcore> if u have heard of it say it here an if u haven't then go watch/read it!

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Umm, it's been out for like a month now. I personally haven't watched it, but it doesn't sound all that good. I've read a couple of reviews that rated it poorly, and the plot outline that I read sounded rather dull, so I haven't picked it up. Another reason that I didn't pick it up is that alot of other anime (that were rated really well) began airing in about the same week, particularly The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and NANA. But if I hear enough good responses, I might pick it up.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

i quite like it so far... it's quite cool! have already watched 3 epis..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I've also heard that it isn't too good. Oh! Great!'s manga is mostly good for his beautiful art with the plot almost being secondary. The art for the anime was modified, so it does not quite look like his anymore. The same thing went for Tenjho Tenge the anime.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

no, buy the DVD version or whatever, the normal one is made for ten year old's who watches cartoon nickleodeon and chipmunks fighting...
by far the most childish representation of an anime ever... even the VA sucks.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

the anime of Air i've watched is definately not for ten year olds <adult themes are in there even though its for humor> =} the first two eps suck balls but they were just intro and eps 3 and 4 go at manga speed and is very good =}

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

manga's that came for Oh Great! are not suitable for general viewing. the anime will just ruin the manga... like TJTG

Signature

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

This anime looks pretty gud. If it turns out to be another TJTG, then forget about it...

The anime is a bit boring I would say.
I had expected it to be more entertaining.

I watched two episodes before deleting it and stop donwloading it. It was horrible, the animation was quite crappy and the main character is an idiot. And as harakiri says, it's just plain boring.

i'm really liking this series. I was diappointed by the first episode, but episode 2 renewed my faith in the series.

Also the manga is awesome as well.

I had high expectiations for this anime, because the manga is just so effing awesome, but it is kinda dissappointing. They didn't take the time to explain anything like the manga did, so it feels kinda rushed. I'd suggest reading the manga for anyone who doesn't like the anime. It really is a good manga, the anime just didn't come through like it should have.

beautifuldreamer1289

beautifuldreamer1289

Cosplay Goddess

Quote by Devildudeno, buy the DVD version or whatever, the normal one is made for ten year old's who watches cartoon nickleodeon and chipmunks fighting...
by far the most childish representation of an anime ever... even the VA sucks.

'

thats the same as the one piece and naruto dub.

url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/intothesky/]||IntoTheSky:AG||[/url]
DNangel-DarkWings

I SEEN A COUPLE OF THE EPISODES OF AIR GEAR I LIKE IT A LOT BUT WHERE CAN I BUY IT BESIDES EBAY OR CAN I GET IT IN ENGLISH

Man.... i really wanna watch this anime but im too scare it will end up like tenten... which is really sux ><
i still like tenten.... but they haven come out any esp....

merged: 07-30-2006 ~ 06:43am
tenten = confuse anime

Good anime especially if you haven't read the manga some people who've read the manga find it kind of sucky but It may take of slow for some or most anime viewers, but it's really great and so far has had me coming back for more.

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

i watched the anime first,then started reading the manga knowing that there is a manga on it before the anime...yes true lot of things are miss out,especially from episode 1 onwards...but its actually fine with me,the anime is still not bad for me and i quite like it.

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

YAAY! FINALLY I CAN SEE MY DARLING SIMCA MOVING! it have many lost parts...but its still a good anime to watch....

Yahoo it finally out

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.