Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Change of look+screenshots season 02ep01 of Tsubasa chronicle! - Minitokyo

Change of look+screenshots season 02ep01 of Tsubasa chronicle!

Group announcement by Syaoran-shrine

page 1 of 1 1 total item

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

Heya!
It's been a while, right?
Well! I changed a bunch of things in the group page so now, I think it looks a lot better then before! So definitely go and see and tell me what you think about it please ^__^

And since, as most of you must know, the first episode of the season02 of Tsubasa Chronicle was released yesterday, I put a bunch of screenshots of Syaoran! Starting from now, every week I will update the group page with a selection of Syaoran best screenshots from the newest episodes released in Japan, so look forward to it!

For the ones who wish to see videos clips, I put 5 videos clips featuring Sakura/Syaoran moments in SS-SHRINE GROUP, you are invited to go there and download them in direct download, it's subtitled since it was taken from the fansubbed version ^_^

For the ones who wants to know more about Tsubasa chronicle and where you can download the newest episodes every week, go to TSUBASA GROUP for it.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.