Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Weak anime girls... - Minitokyo

Weak anime girls...

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 123 total items

Oh I feel ya on the weak girl's are annoying thing...And why do they always fall with their knees together and feet out to the side, then they try to stand up and cry. Dude...I've tried...and thats not possible unless you're double joineted...or a drawing...for that matter! *shrug* XP But i supoose you need the really weak girly characters to make the bad boys/ girls appear even stronger!

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

those girls annoy me to although it would be nice to be protected by a really cute guy a girl should be able to protect herself,but what annoys me more are girls like in shuffle who are all in love with the same guy who can't even be man enough to pick one of them or tell them how he feels who wants a guy thats that indescive.

Signature Image

cherry12

love,hinata

well, there's flay from gundam seed, yuki miaka from fushigi yuugi, mikage aya from ayashi no ceres. and that's it. but those are the girls i hate the most.

did i change alittle?

i really find weak anime girls annoying......personally i never scream............

I guess it all depends on likes. In my case, I think I tend to want to protect these kind of girls. However, thats up to a point, of course. When they nag and whine about every single detail, gets really annoying and the only think you want to do is dispose of her

Kagome-don't get me wrong i love Inu-yahsa it just puts a bad rep as girls like you need a night in shining armor or damsel in distresss.....

I wouldn't mind protecting Mikuru Asahina-san. She's so adorably cute she just needs to be protected.

On the other hand, any of the undeservedly popular girls from Yuu Watase's works (Fushigi Yuugi and Ayashi no Ceres, to be exact) should just be left for the dead.

Heh...those heavenly cute, kind, caring and USELESS girls serve only for one of two purposes...

A) Stay alaive the whole friggin' series making the heroes risk their lives to protect her...and thinking about it, they might deserve it if they tolerate such an useless person! that sort of characters stay home where they don't bother!

B) Be nice, kind caring and all that things some idiots think a girl must be, just to either kidnap her, or have her die in orther to give the heroe some angst.

It's amazing how only one character can make me hate a series...so sad =_=

To be honest, these "weak" anime girls are beyond rare, it's usually the guys in anime that are portrayed as not only weak, but stupid, perverted, insensitive, heartless, arrogant and always figuring that the only way to solve problems is through a big fight. and if these guys do have any intelligence or strength, they're evil, or perverted, Miroku of Inuyasha for example, very smart, rational guy, he's caring, he's a good man, but he molests girls too.

The girls in anime are normally the ones protecting the guys, or beating the hell out of them, the girls are always the ones with the super powers, or are just more capable then the guys.

There is only one weak girl character that I can think of, that's Asuka Langley Soryu from Neon Genesis, yes, she can fight, but because she's so overconfident, when she realizes that Shinji Ikari is a better pilot than she is, she falls apart, I mean she goes insane, that is why I see her as a weak character, she can't handle someone being better than her at something.

Now, for strong male characters, well, there's Chrono from Chrono Crusade, he's more of an adult then any anime character I've ever seen, he can fight, he's powerful, he looks cool, but best of all, he's humble, kind and caring. I guess there's also Yuki from Fruits Basket, he's strong, but also a very good person.

Every other strong male has some terrible flaw, there's Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha, very calm and cool, but, he's arrogant though. Naraku, very intelligent, extremely powerful, but wait, he's beyond evil. Ranma from Ranma1/2, very fast and powerful, but he's not too bright, he's selfish and insensitive.

Then most male characters can't fight, they're stupid and just plain pathetic.

I can only think up one anime girl that I consider truely weak, what's interesting about her is that her weakness comes from not allowing others to help her, ironic, everyone thinks of characters like Kagome when they think of weak females who cry and scream when things get dangerous, where as I think up a character that falls apart because she's not humble enough to know, she isn't the best and that there's nothing wrong with asking for help.

Kagome is quite strong most of the time anyways, she does maintain her cool a lot more than she runs off screaming, she doesn't get enough credit.

Week anime gals are the new Robin to Batman... You know, how Robin always got kidnap... hehe... they are very annoying, makes me wanna kill them! muhahahaz...

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

Quote by ayanesboyfriendTo be honest, these "weak" anime girls are beyond rare, it's usually the guys in anime that are portrayed as not only weak, but stupid, perverted, insensitive, heartless, arrogant and always figuring that the only way to solve problems is through a big fight. and if these guys do have any intelligence or strength, they're evil, or perverted, Miroku of Inuyasha for example, very smart, rational guy, he's caring, he's a good man, but he molests girls too.

The girls in anime are normally the ones protecting the guys, or beating the hell out of them, the girls are always the ones with the super powers, or are just more capable then the guys.

There is only one weak girl character that I can think of, that's Asuka Langley Soryu from Neon Genesis, yes, she can fight, but because she's so overconfident, when she realizes that Shinji Ikari is a better pilot than she is, she falls apart, I mean she goes insane, that is why I see her as a weak character, she can't handle someone being better than her at something.

Now, for strong male characters, well, there's Chrono from Chrono Crusade, he's more of an adult then any anime character I've ever seen, he can fight, he's powerful, he looks cool, but best of all, he's humble, kind and caring. I guess there's also Yuki from Fruits Basket, he's strong, but also a very good person.

Every other strong male has some terrible flaw, there's Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha, very calm and cool, but, he's arrogant though. Naraku, very intelligent, extremely powerful, but wait, he's beyond evil. Ranma from Ranma1/2, very fast and powerful, but he's not too bright, he's selfish and insensitive.

I can only think up one anime girl that I consider truely weak, what's interesting about her is that her weakness comes from not allowing others to help her, ironic, everyone thinks of characters like Kagome when they think of weak females who cry and scream when things get dangerous, where as I think up a character that falls apart because she's not humble enough to know, she isn't the best and that there's nothing wrong with asking for help.

Kagome is quite strong most of the time anyways, she does maintain her cool a lot more than she runs off screaming, she doesn't get enough credit

One word: fanservice

A majority of anime viewers are male and let's face it: we like strong heroines.

I dont like those super uber weak girls -_- they are pretty annoying after a while.
and it get boring to alweas the same screaming about nothing XD

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Well, the anime girls can be weak, but I dont like when they have to be protected all the time. They can be so annoying >.<. So I rather watch series where the anime girls can stand up for themselves or dont need the heroic main character.

Signature Image

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

I prefer a girl (anime or real), who have confidence in herself and no need a man for all, but of course that doesn't mean I like characters like Narusegawa or Akane Tendo who kick without see who.

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

They annoy the Hell out of me....the typical one thinks that the main can't live without her and that everything she does will help the battle or cause or whatever when she's really just being a pain in the ass by being in the way.

Animagic

Hentaifreak

Quote by foreverforgottenKagome from Inuyasha.... every single time the enemy attacks her, she screams for Inuyasha to help her. Argh.

Good point. They are really annoying.. In my view as a girl anyway. I mean, they're cute in a way and often a guy usually would feel responsible to protect a girl, in both anime and real life...

I still prefer someone who can stand up for themselves.

Yeah, but Kagome can fire an arrow that kill several demons in 1 shot...
It can even hurt Naraku!

Anyway, I hate the girl character that constantly whine and cry for help, I mean sure, not everyone can be a hero, but that dosent mean that you cant do anything yourself....

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

It's interesting to see many people named Kagome as a weak girl~ ^^
Yes, she does scream for Inuyasha whenever she's in danger etc, but i think she have her strong moments as well. i remember from the first episode, she's actually quite an outstanding girl without the presence of Inuyasha. i think she simply relied a lot on Inuyasha afterwards. But in some situations, i still have seen Kagome courageously face the enemies alone-- i think Kagome have guts! Remember the times when she stood up to Sesshoumaru (when Sesshoumaru had the arm given by Naraku and was beating Inuyasha). Although Kagome is not an excellent fighter, i like the way she never shrivel up and cry in the corner when she's captured. It's fun to see her kicking and screaming when the opposite side of their hands on her! ^^

merged: 06-24-2006 ~ 04:57pm

Quote by ayanesboyfriendTo be honest, these "weak" anime girls are beyond rare, it's usually the guys in anime that are portrayed as not only weak, but stupid, perverted, insensitive, heartless, arrogant and always figuring that the only way to solve problems is through a big fight. and if these guys do have any intelligence or strength, they're evil, or perverted, Miroku of Inuyasha for example, very smart, rational guy, he's caring, he's a good man, but he molests girls too.

Kagome is quite strong most of the time anyways, she does maintain her cool a lot more than she runs off screaming, she doesn't get enough credit.

You point of view on Asuka is so interesting. Because she's a strong fighter, i believe people seldom think of her as a 'weak' girl. i do agree with you that she's incredibly weak when she had that total break-down~ she should seriously learn more from Rei in that aspect. she's really not as strong as everyone thought she is... however a girl of her age with so many disturbing past~ it's hard to be strong when someone else is doing better than her in her only 'purpose' in life. So i was glad to see her 'revival' in the EVA movie, unfortunately it didn't last too long though :sweat: But i would say a part of that battle with the apostles was the best battle from Asuka! A person is usually stronger after going through their 'weak' stage, i think in order to overcome those kind of stages, one must truly have a lot of real strength within them. ^^

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Give me a strong good looking butt-kicking babe like Motoko Kusanagi everytime. Although the pansy like girls do serve sort of a purpose in some animes (i.e. victims) and will help advance the story. The problem is when there are too many of them or they get all the screen time.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

Those kinda girls need to learn a thing or two about fighting =_= The biggest and most worthless would probably have to be Kagome for Inuyasha.. i swear she screams for help more often than she ACTUALLY fights.

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

Alcrin

Alcrin

The Ilusion

I dont understund the question

Intentar sacar la espada no hará que salga. Intentar ser más fuerte no te hará más fuerte

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

Well, i think u only see this kind of anime in school life anime like Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. But i rarely actually seen some. The story would be too boring to watch anyway. I'm sure those 'weak' girls would want to become stronger so that the person she loves doesnt have to worry. They wouldnt also want sex discrimination i guess. Strong guys would protect them at all cost but surely they would worry what would happen if they werent around.

cherry12

love,hinata

Quote by EnchanterI wouldn't mind protecting Mikuru Asahina-san. She's so adorably cute she just needs to be protected.

On the other hand, any of the undeservedly popular girls from Yuu Watase's works (Fushigi Yuugi and Ayashi no Ceres, to be exact) should just be left for the dead.

i agree. :nya:

did i change alittle?

HeavenlySoldier

Lonely Demon

girls are not cool when their clingy and over dependent of ppl so i think that the indepent girlz of are new age of anime are way better than those other 1s (I.E. kagome)

Life is but an Endless Waltz

I would choose Fye (is that how you spell her name?) from Gundam Seed because she was so damn annoying and so stupid that I wanted her to die in the series so badly! I can't believe I had to wait till' the end of the series to watch her die! She should have died a long time ago because she was such an idiot and so damn stupid!

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 123 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.