Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Weak anime girls... - Minitokyo

Weak anime girls...

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 123 total items

I think Kagome from Inuyasha is weak cuz I mean shes weak mentaly and physicly.Mentally cuz she cries when Inuyasha shows affection for Kikyo but i sorta dont blame her there(Cuz I hate Kikyo!)and Physicaly cuz she cant fight at all.

e.g' green, e.g.' brown, e.g,'yellow

Most of these weak girls appear in Shounen stories, that is stories for males. And it just so happens that most [not all] males feel all warm and fuzzy inside when protecting their beloved girl, and the point of the girl not defending herself is that she probably can't [guys too strong for her or something akin to that] and she trusts completely in her prince in shining armor to save her. Feeling loved and trust worthy is very important for most males.

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

I have to agree. I look for anime that have strong girls who can kick ass. Man it just makes it streotypical that the girl always has to be the damsel in distress. I look forward to anime that have a woman as the heroine and the guy as the damsel in distress.

Evil Mind Good Heart

franz01

Franz and Novy

sometimes they give color to the story...
weak girls arouses the heroic egos of their male patrons... just like in TOKYO UNDERGROUND..

when you defy the light, you start to live in darkness

Siri

Siri

Suou

It depends what the girl is like
if she's weak and whiny and always crying out to be saved
that really annoys me
classic example is miaka from fushigi yuugi
lord did i hate her

but girls who are also too headstrong and bitchy and won't listen to any one are also annoying

so every thing in moderation is good

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Some times are anoying but it gaves you some kind of spark to the serie like sakura in Tsubasa Chronicle...

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

They're, uh....annoying. And should die in fires. ;)

Well in every good story you need strong and weak characters to balance it out. But that keeps it realistic, cause i know girls in my life that are like that. Do i like it, no not really. Stronger females really are more interesting. More of a challenge for stronger males!

Weak girls are created to fulfil male's natural ego/instincts to protect girls :P

Yeah, but too many weak girls make you sick. Want more animes with strong girls like Fate/Stay Night.

I don't like them too.. That's why I love the female shinigamis in Bleach - they all protect themselves and stand up for themselves. And they can fight for themselves.

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

Quote by SiriIt depends what the girl is like
if she's weak and whiny and always crying out to be saved
that really annoys me
classic example is miaka from fushigi yuugi
lord did i hate her

but girls who are also too headstrong and bitchy and won't listen to any one are also annoying

so every thing in moderation is good

Well, actually I don't feel that Miaka was a weak girl. There were many a times when she stood for herself and saved the others.. But as for other weak girly anime characters, man.. they are irritating. can't think of examples now though, cos i only prefer to remember those cool strong characters that can stand for themselves.. for example, those in bleach as mentioned and even haruhi from Ouran HSHC. =P

well i tink is depend of the situation and the girl it self, some times there are girls that need to be protected (this happen on real life too) and they just cant defend be their self, of course a independent strong women happen to appear too... now these are more complicated to manage... maybe thats the reason men like more first kind of girls..hey if you are not there to protect your girl, then you are not needed!

Weak girl's are annoying. They have to be strong and independent!

the light brown hair girl from suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu. she was really annoying...

they're weak cuz pussy japanese guys get off on thinking that there's girls out there that could possibly depend on them

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

maybe we can call it a stereotype. but, hey, try imagine this situation in the other way round: girl protecting guy. sounds weird, isn't? but, still independent girls need not guy's protection. even then, in anime such girls will eventually fall into the softness of love. i know of an anime with this type: Shakugan No Shana

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Girls need to be protected by guys sometimes-- that\'s true and unfortunately i can\'t argue against that because in reality male generally are physically stronger than female... but i don\'t see anything wrong with a girl protecting a guy. If the guy is physically weak and the girl happens to be stronger- what\'s wrong with a girl protecting a guy? As long as the guy won\'t yelp like a little baby throughout the \'rescue mission\'.
i think this is what my thread is about- i\'m not really concern with female vs male. i\'m more concerned with how a person faces a dangerous situation. And i\'m simply annoyed with females have the play the silly part all the time.
But then again~ this is just my opinion.
Same with guy protecting a girl. In reality, if the guy happens to be stronger than the girl, then of course there\'s nothing wrong of being protective.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

for that point, i believe this stereotype is no longer part of anime if that anime is to be famous. it just not relevant anymore. however, it still exists in shoujo mangas / animes. about this i could not give suitable explainations. but, usually for the anime to be popular, the characters' personalities need to capture audiences' heart. and this is done by creating a character(s) that is weak so to attract their sympathies (kinda fit guys' egoism).

btw, i'm a guy too. personally, i prefer character girl which have at least strength in heart (besides cuteness, innocence, etc...), maybe the mature & cute at the same time ones will attract me first, rather than all-time weak girl. if it's a guy who is weak in the show, i'll probably rush to my toilet to VOMIT (uurrrggghhhhh !)

you not alone to hate weak anime girls. almost every other girls hate it too (and so, my female cousin prefer gay guy than weak girl in anime)

there's a term explaining such topic >>>Moe'

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

Quote by quillsDoes guys really like those kind of girls?

For me, it kind of depends on the individual girl.

Quote by quills would automatically want to protect them...

Well that's true ^_^'

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

Nami from One Piece is nothing without the rest of the Straw Hat pirats

I dont know about everyone but i find them annoyin. Its worse when they have got no backbone at all.

ang3llove

ang3llove

Only L0ve ~ smtOwn

Sakura from Naruto really pisses me off.. Too girly and way too weak.. and they non-stop try to make the guys in the series mroe powerful while she just lays back her group

kmerda

kmerda

HeavenHell

they're really annoying like Sakura from Naruto
i think the hero should stab them so they wouldn't get in the way

If Tidus is a dream of the faith doesn't that mean the faith dream of athletic 17 year old teenage boys?

hah...waaaaaaaaay too often you'll find female characters that are 'added' in..but are pretty much worthless to boot... this happens a lot in Naruto...

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 123 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.