Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Weak anime girls... - Minitokyo

Weak anime girls...

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 123 total items

I think it depends on that weak girls personality. Girls like Nunaly of "Code Geass" despite of their incapability to take care of themselves are very very adorable and sweet. I love weak characters like Nunaly coz they have an attractive and nice personalities which is in contrast with their weaknesses. On the other hand are weak and annoying characters such as Kazumi Yoshida (Shakugan No Shana) and Kagome (Inuyasha) that I deeply dislike. They're bothersome and whiny. Sorry for my frankness but characters like them really step on my nerves. [Gah!]

one vote for Carol, she is kidnapped all the time and never fight back. OMG what kind of person she is ?

Davinator61

Davinator61

Inquisitor Lord, Ordo Malleus

Mikuru Asahina always pops first into my head when I think of weak Anime Shojo characters. Voluptuously petite, ridiculously cute with those big cry-baby eyes and that tiny rosebud mouth, long flowing hair framing a rounded baby-face, with little or no athletic ability and always cowering behind Kyon (the hero) & crying helplessly as if fearing an imminent end most grizzly: I mean come on, people, we're talking a MAJOR stereotypification here of a helpless, useless female Anime character! The only way a character so extremely weak like Mikuru-chan could ever learn to tap into what ever little hidden strength she may have is to team her up with someone like Riddick, Vin-Diesel-style. Talk about a total contrast of character traits. His style was to berate the weaker characters for their timidity while encouraging them to overcome that timidity in order to keep up with him. At the same time he wasn't above grabbing a weaker character by their britches to move them along. All the while having a big enough heart to put an encouraging arm around a weaker character when that character felt more useless than usual, even to the point of mourning the loss of a loved one or two.

For the enemies of Humanity are many, chief amongst them being the Minions of Chaos & the foul Daemons of the Warp. Signature

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 123 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.