Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Quiz]...What Breed of Dog Are You? - Minitokyo

[Quiz]...What Breed of Dog Are You?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

*lol*

This is a fun quiz >_<
Anyway I searched to see if it has been posted before and well...nope
So here you go!

Link to the quiz

My result!

you're a Pug!

No bones about it, you're an intelligent, playful Pug. Witty and charming, you're a lot of dog wrapped in a small package. People just love you â? a wonderful approachability and sense of humor put you at the top of everyone's list. And because you're smart and quick-witted, you attract a crowd wherever you go. (Have you ever considered running for office or starting a company? You've got the charisma for either.) But that doesn't mean you can't be a little naughty or mischievous when opportunity knocks â? you've definitely got a nose for fun! A happy, optimistic breed, you're admired and respected by all. Woof!

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3641/untitled3jt1.png

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

Quote by lunagata

you're a Pug!

No bones about it, you're an intelligent, playful Pug. Witty and charming, you're a lot of dog wrapped in a small package. People just love you �¢? a wonderful approachability and sense of humor put you at the top of everyone's list. And because you're smart and quick-witted, you attract a crowd wherever you go. (Have you ever considered running for office or starting a company? You've got the charisma for either.) But that doesn't mean you can't be a little naughty or mischievous when opportunity knocks �¢? you've definitely got a nose for fun! A happy, optimistic breed, you're admired and respected by all. Woof!

hehe got the same :) cute quiz

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

LOl what funny quiz. Here is what I got:

Collie
No bones about it, you're a loyal, nurturing Collie. A sensitive breed, you're always approachable and very in tune with others' feelings — just like Lassie! Because of your empathetic nature, you tend to be the group psychologist to your circle of friends. Your faithful, easygoing, steadfast personality makes you a wonderful confidant; people love to come to you with their troubles. Bottom line? You're a star at interpersonal relationships and have a knack for making new friends and acquaintances wherever you go. After all, what's a Collie without a flock to look after? Since you're so giving, your buddies might not realize that you need them just as much as they need you, so make sure not to neglect yours truly. Everyone deserves some "me" time. Woof!
The future is closer than you think. Like in your pocket. Get Daily Horoscopes sent right to your phone. Astrology Zone by Susan Miller. Click Here!

St. Bernard
No bones about it, you're a dedicated, trustworthy St. Bernard. Loyal and good-hearted, you're as reliable as they come. Your naturally protective personality is reflected in the way you treat people close to you. Sheltering your nearest and dearest from harm (or bad news, for that matter) is high on your priority list. That attitude earns you lots of gold stars, not to mention respect. People admire your strong morals — and how well you stick to them! Focused, steadfast, and determined, you always aim to please. It's a breed like yours that makes the world a better place — woof!

My your light and dark Ka form the perfect BA.

http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=danielbgrisso

you're a Pug!

No bones about it, you're an intelligent, playful Pug. Witty and charming, you're a lot of dog wrapped in a small package. People just love you �¢? a wonderful approachability and sense of humor put you at the top of everyone's list. And because you're smart and quick-witted, you attract a crowd wherever you go. (Have you ever considered running for office or starting a company? You've got the charisma for either.) But that doesn't mean you can't be a little naughty or mischievous when opportunity knocks �¢? you've definitely got a nose for fun! A happy, optimistic breed, you're admired and respected by all. Woof!

Signature Image

animeadik10

animeadik10

WhAt ThE ... (",)

You're a Chihuahua!

No bones about it, you're an energetic, devoted Chihuahua. For your breed, size definitely doesn't matter. After all, sometimes the best things (diamonds, car keys, Godiva truffles) come in small packages. Honest and straightforward, you're never afraid to speak up for what you believe in, especially if it's a cause near and dear to your heart. Having such a passionate personality can come with a few drawbacks, though. You can be moody at times, and people often find it hard to live up to your high standards. But once you make a friend, it's for life. Saucy and intense, your energy and unfailing loyalty make you a great companion. Woof! (",)

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

http://i.emode.com/dog/images/bull_s.gif

No bones about it, you're a commanding Pit Bull with a bite as big as your bark. Authoritative and aggressive, the power position is the only one for you � and you never have trouble making that crystal clear. A bit quick-tempered, you can be a little intimidating � though you hardly ever attack unprovoked. Taken aback by our insight? Don't despair! You have several redeeming qualities. Very low-maintenance, you're not one to fall victim to superficiality. You say it like it is and don't waste time playing head games. Just make sure to keep your scowl and growl in check so people can get close enough to notice and appreciate your positive side. Woof!

This is like so NOT me..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.