Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Quiz] Does Your Self-Esteem Need a Makeover? - Minitokyo

[Quiz] Does Your Self-Esteem Need a Makeover?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

This is a good quiz ^^

I checked to see if someone already posted it, and no one has..
SO here it is!

Link for Quiz!

My result:

your self-esteem is In Great Shape

Good for you! Your self-esteem looks pretty healthy to us! Maybe you don't consider yourself a total rock star, but our guess is that others do! Regardless of what other people think, you know that you're pretty darn great.

You also know that a big part of feeling good and looking good is taking care of yourself and treating your body right. The key is in your attitude and not freaking out when you don't get the greatest grade on a test or when someone else has the same outfit on as you. You take it in stride and see that it's the big picture that matters most. Your mature and confident approach will surely take you straight to the top in anything you do. Congrats! Keep it up!

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6444/ingreatshapes7fx.gif

---------------------------------------
post your result plz ;)

Thanks!

~lunagata~

DANIEL, your self-esteem is In Great Shape

Good for you! Your self-esteem looks pretty healthy to us! Maybe you don't consider yourself a total rock star, but our guess is that others do! Regardless of what other people think, you know that you're pretty darn great.

You also know that a big part of feeling good and looking good is taking care of yourself and treating your body right. The key is in your attitude and not freaking out when you don't get the greatest grade on a test or when someone else has the same outfit on as you. You take it in stride and see that it's the big picture that matters most. Your mature and confident approach will surely take you straight to the top in anything you do. Congrats! Keep it up!
http://i.emode.com/tests/selfesteem/images/in_great_shape_s.gif

My your light and dark Ka form the perfect BA.

http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=danielbgrisso

I got
your self-esteem could use A Little Boost

Whatever. OK, so maybe you're not a total wastoid, but you might have a touch of slacker in you. While marching to the beat of your own drummer is great, being apathetic isn't going to get you anywhere.

Maybe you don't worry about consequences or maybe you just don't care. Either way, showing passion for your interests and taking care of yourself are two ways you can feel happier every day! When you find something you can put your energy toward — besides sleeping or being negative — you'll find that life is that much more interesting, and you will be, too! So take a more active interest in school, a hobby, a job, or some other activity that inspires you, and you'll see your self-esteem soar.

Signature Image

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

mandy, your self-esteem could use A Little Boost

Whatever. OK, so maybe you're not a total wastoid, but you might have a touch of slacker in you. While marching to the beat of your own drummer is great, being apathetic isn't going to get you anywhere.

Maybe you don't worry about consequences or maybe you just don't care. Either way, showing passion for your interests and taking care of yourself are two ways you can feel happier every day! When you find something you can put your energy toward — besides sleeping or being negative — you'll find that life is that much more interesting, and you will be, too! So take a more active interest in school, a hobby, a job, or some other activity that inspires you, and you'll see your self-esteem soar.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.