Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach... Boring Anime - Minitokyo

Bleach... Boring Anime

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Pisaro

Pisaro

Zutto matte kara

I'm here to say that bleach is very boring to me. got anyone agree with me here. Don't you think so?
Ok, why i say like this:
1: The storyline not creative at all
2: The characters not nice (personal opinion)
3: Too many episode, start boring in the middle way
4: You think the characters is cool? i dont think so.
5: Modern samurai with skill AGAIN, killing monster, school life... not again
6: The action are not excited, no climax within the battle
7: The monster not scary at all,
8: Do you think the heroine is beautiful, i think is "YUCKsssss"
9: Boring!
10: The last one, this anime unable to give me heart beat.

So what's in your mind after seeing this reason?
C & C are welcome here. i know that everyone opinion are different.
So i wont blame you if you have different perspective.

The last love song on this little planet~~~ Chise & Shuji...

NewLondenion

NewLondenion

Chairman of Side 7

10: For your last one, sorry, I got nothing. I don't know what moves you (especially if you complain about 1, 5, and 3).
9? Not really admissible with clear reasoning.
8: which heroine?
6: depends which battle you're talking about.
7: monsters not really scary, but do set them aside from other monsters.
3:duh, its supposed to have a bunch of episodes. What's wrong if it does? You obviously don't like InuYasha, the Gundam series, or Ghost in the Shell SAC if you have reasoning like that.
5: again, duh, not a generally new concept, but details are what sets it appart.
1: mind reminding us of what other series had the same storyline as this?
2: nice? What do you mean by "nice"?
4: again, what?

Sorry, too many questions unanswered.

lol well i guess i shouldnt even watch it. I dont even watch Bleach though cause its one of those overrated animes these days. =D

bleach is nice! well,i'd say its quite interesting,except for the fillers. the fillers aint no gd at all. but the actual story line is gd no? i especially like areas where ichigo moves on to a new level of power. the settings are like so cool.haha. juz wad i tink. ^_^

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Quote by PisaroI'm here to say that bleach is very boring to me. got anyone agree with me here. Don't you think so?
Ok, why i say like this:
1: The storyline not creative at all
2: The characters not nice (personal opinion)
3: Too many episode, start boring in the middle way
4: You think the characters is cool? i dont think so.
5: Modern samurai with skill AGAIN, killing monster, school life... not again
6: The action are not excited, no climax within the battle
7: The monster not scary at all,
8: Do you think the heroine is beautiful, i think is "YUCKsssss"
9: Boring!
10: The last one, this anime unable to give me heart beat.

So what's in your mind after seeing this reason?
C & C are welcome here. i know that everyone opinion are different.
So i wont blame you if you have different perspective.

flamebait post lol.
1. not creative cause it is aimed at Shounen Action audiences as applied to 80% of the anime watching crowd.

2. You shall bow to Byakuya's sexiness. (and raped along the way... LOL)

3. sort off, the fillers are still ok, I don't like the opening either, I watched from episode 20 since I read the manga.

4. Unless you do not worship sexy men, and a cool cat woman, you deserve to be flamed... that said, it is still shounen... so don't expect too much, you are not watching Star trek.

5. Shounen....

6. You missed a lot from episode 44-45, and then 58-59

7. It is not meant to be, it is meant to be design, it is not a horror story, plus, it was meant to represent something, human nature behind a mask.

8. I agree, I am anti-Orihime, and I hate oversized tits, only one stands, SOI FONG and maybe Youruichi on a good sunday....

9. You do not watch it enough to enjoy it, judging a book by its covers?

10. Oh so, you NEED to go see a doctor, seriously, any minute now, epilepsy, chronic heart attack and stroke could be claiming you....

Dude... you need to stop smoking whatever you are smoking... it is dangerously flameable material. :(

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

i think bleach is very exciting, the best anime today since naruto shot themself in the foot with those fillers.

1. storyline is the first of it's kind, i dare you to find one remotly close to it.
2. not sure what you mean by "nice"
3. much more anime with 100+ episodes that are still great, though i kinda have to agree the soul-society arc was slow in the middle, but got so much better during the exicution.
4. are we talking about the same bleach. no one in the anime world is as cool as ishida....NO ONE!
5. truth be told at first i thought the same thing, however the way they fight with shi kai and ban kai is nothing close to anyhting before.
6. perhaps you feel this wasy because a lot of the time the action scenes are interupted. but if you keep looking at the fight you'll see how great they are.
7. i think a few hollow look scary, Menos scard me first time i saw it.
8. ok Ichigo is not the best looking character there...but if Ishida was the main character things would be diffrent.
9. depends on the episode and what there doing. i'll admit about 40% of the episdoes don't really go anywhere but get moving in time.
10. soooo...your dead?

as stated before bleach is the best anime so far. i don't think it's closely boring, or overated. but we all got diffrent taste.

Ok, I've been reading the manga that has been released in America. I only d/l'd the manga out of sheer boredom one day BitTorrent. I have episodes 1-10 and i must say that yes, the anime DOES suck. It tries to be like the manga, but destroys any and all good jokes that are in the manga! The artwork lacks, as does any manga-to-anime conversion. Just compare the Naruto anime and manga and try tell me with a straight face you like the anime more than the manga. Another example: DNAngel. I bought DVD 1 after having bought quite a few of the volumes of manga available, and it was absolute garbage. Tenjho Tenge's manga art is absolutely beautiful and i haven't even bothered getting the anime because i know they will never get it right animated. It's not worth it to even verify this. Then, manga like GTO, Kare Kano, and Kenshin continue with the story where the anime had to stop or half-ass fit it into a television season, so stories get cut and characters go from being fleshed out to being 2D spectators. I stopped buying anime about 3 years ago, mainly because it's so expensive but also because i was wasting my time watching it so much that i was failing college classes. I believe that if i had watched episode 1 of the Bleach anime, i probably wouldn't have stuck around to see what happens next. It's that bad. Get the manga. It's probably one of my favorites of all time, and definitely something i get excited for when its newest volume is released. I know i can get it online, but then i end up not buying it from the store like Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist, and that means i'm not supporting the artist. GET BLEACH MANGA! :D

herm. yes, the manga is definitely nicer than the anime in turns of the artwork. but i guess the plot more or less remains the same.
as for whether bleach is boring..i agree its overrated. there are a lot of other shonen anime which is wayyyy better than bleach in turns of character, plot, action. for example, fullmetal alchemist :D or, Hunter X Hunter, and a lot more.
but u cant say bleach is boring, i mean, no anime can be boring throughout the whole series. there are exciting moments as well :)
just to give a more neutral opinion here XD
but like what chaosmongoose said we all got different tastes.

souseta

souseta

MuPp3T*

I completely disagree by pisaro san, sorry ,

it seems you haven't seen all of the good stuff from bleach, ..., see some more episodes, or if you really dont like that kind of theme then what kind you prefer?

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

wow hey to each his own i'm not gonna jump down your throat about what u like or in this case don't like, but alot of the reasons tend to not to make too much sense granted you are right about the whole episode thing at least 90% of the anime i've seen has upwards of a hundred + episodes i think you should try watching again with a more open mind, and try not to approach it in such a critical and technical manner remember why you watch anime in the first place, you watch it for enjoyment not annalyticl purposes, basiclly what i'm saying is chill out a bit, it's not boring it's obvious u go in looking for faults just enjoy it

Bleach is one of the better anime out there, though I personally still think Naruto betters Bleach in more than one way. A few of my friends have watched both shows too (and pre-warned against the crap filler episodes) and they wholeheartedly agree Naruto is better.

But that does not make Bleach a boring show. Far from it!

p.s. My favourite Bleach heroine is Sui Fong and she is just so too damn sexy to be called "YUCKsssss".

Cycorn

yo...

fullmetal alchemist have all wut u want lol, nice story line nice character, nice heroin lol

noxzmaze

noxzmaze

MazeaH

i don't thing so.Frist time when i read manga [volume 3] i love it! it make my heart beat.
1. when u read carefully u must see many creative thing even the small one.
2.i thing characters like real people,it's have good&bad side. even fake
3.mary anime have many episode such as gundum , macross,dragonball ect.
4.it's really cool.they has there own style
5.i agree. but it can sale &many guy love it.
6.very excite.every battle have a reson.
7.i think it's great!
8.she cool ! although shehas a big ---.i think it's the writer style. it's a service.
9. very fun
10.it make my heart beat!

bleach is nice..!i donĀ“t think this anime is boring...is very very funny... and inretesting...

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

i guess it's a matter of opinion. I've kind of stopped watching Bleach properly ever since the start of the Bountou arc. However I really enjoyed the episodes leading up the filler arcs.

The thing with Bleach is that you need to give it a few episodes before you actually decide whether you really like it or not. It's pure Shounen-action anime so it won't be everyone's cup of tea.

btw is this a lame attempt at gaining credits? posting a thread called "Bleach... Boring Anime" with poorly thought-out reasons is just begging for flameposts.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

Anime, some people may consider it boring. And as mentioned above, its because of the fillers. For me, I watch the anime when I have time, but i usually read the manga more often. However, I have to agree, seeing things animated with music is more exciting than reading a piece of paper. Overal, Bleach is pretty good, if it sucked why would it have been licensed so quickly.

shadow52

shadow52

Stray Kat

FOR ANYONE NOT TO LIKE BLEACH DOESN'T HAVE GOOD TASTE IN ACTION PACKED ANIME! wats not to like the storyline is brillant!

Stray Kat

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

so Bleach doesn't catch your attention. who cares? how many other Anime series follow a similar story line? I could find about five, counting Yu Yu Hakusho. some of them I'd like, such as Bleach and YYH, and other's I'd probably hate. would you care? probably not, so why should I care if you like Bleach or not?

not every Anime will catch your attention. not every Anime will catch my attention. people get over this kind of thing, and you should too. whine about a character you don't like instead, jeez.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

All I have to say is I hate threads like this. If you don't like bleach thats your own damm opinion. Pisaro all you are doing by posting this is in a BLEACH forum is begging to flamed. To bleach fans all your points are mute no matter how much you back them.

hmmm i agree, also im not a fan of bleach, naruto, or fma.

merged: 05-02-2006 ~ 09:05am

Quote by vegita8888
All I have to say is I hate threads like this. If you don't like bleach thats your own damm opinion. Pisaro all you are doing by posting this is in a BLEACH forum is begging to flamed. To bleach fans all your points are mute no matter how much you back them

Why? isn't that what the forums are used for? opinions? its no different than praising bleach as the best anime ever. and you know what while im here i think ill exercise my rite to voice my opinion. I think Bleach, Naruto and Dragon Ball Z sucked soooo bad that around the last episode i had given up hope of the series getting any better.

1: Better than most
2: the characters are badass, their design is awesome
3: only 77 episodes, their shonen series with a LOT more
4: then you have a problem if you don't think the GOTEI13 aren't cool
5: actually they have no skill, and the monster ended awhile ago. How far are you anyway, they stopped fighting monsters around ep. 16
6: wrong sir, Ichigo's fightings in Soul Society have been awesome
7: they're not suppose to be
8: she's okay
9: you're entitled to your opinion
10: can't help you there

Quote by Cycornfullmetal alchemist have all wut u want lol, nice story line nice character, nice heroin lol

OH HELL YEAH! =D

i completely agree with you man. bleach and naruto is boring. its ONLY popular because its overrated by people.

there are much better animes out there. but if u like mindless fighting then by all means, watch bleach

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I completely disagree. First, commenting on the LanceVIII's post, Naruto is boring solely because of the year of boring, unoriginal repetitive fillers. Prior to this, the battles were well done, the animation was smooth and neat, and the storyline was quite good. The only downside I could think of is the main character.

And what is your definition of "mindless fighting". On to Bleach, this anime has a good storyline, with plenty of surprising twists, and there aren't any plot holes. If you bothered to actually watch the anime up to around ep. 63, perhaps you actually would appreciate and acknowledge the fact that this is definitely not a "mindless fighting" anime. Do you have any examples of anime that don't have "mindless fighting"?

To those few people that claim Bleach is "one of the overrated anime", do you have any reason to think that? Especially to songprayeryuna, you haven't even watched the anime and you claim that it's overrated? Are you suggesting that every single anime that is extremely popular is overrated?

If you're going to complain about something, at least give evidence to support your reasoning. To Hoduken, I get the impression that you haven't seen much of Bleach, espcially considering that you mentioned "the last episode", unless that was just bad sentence structure.

After that, I'm not going to bother commenting on the original poster. It's obvious that you haven't seen much of Bleach, and your arguments are both pointless and repetitive.

But looking back at this post, it does seem rather insulting. But as some people have already said, it was flame-bait.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.