Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach... Boring Anime - Minitokyo

Bleach... Boring Anime

Tagged under Bleach

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

what do you mean the characters are not hot?! I mean have you seen ICHIGO?! And there isn't THAT many eps. for bleach. *sailormoon has 200!* Anyways...good plots can not be accomplished with just 5 eps. i mean what do you expect?! Are you starting this tread just to get ppl to disagree with you and get a ton of replies beacuse of it?!

(p.s just so that you know your points #1,3,5,9, and 10 all mean the samething...who is creative now?!)

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

Bleach is quite creative in my personal opinion its the best out of the three anime Super Powers ( a term i've used to describe the three newest popular Anime's Bleach, Naruto, and FMA) I like it the only problem i have is the question of where they go after they get killed in Soul Society o_O but the storyline is very creative the story had so many plot twists which is why it is a great show you think one thing happens and it turns out completely different that is what makes a popular show popular which is why it has been called Overrated its just ppl who can't appreciate good shows or just wanna be a Non-Conformist

also Inuyasha shouldve ended a loong time ago it sucks now if you want a show to bash because it has too many episodes thats the one to bash not Bleach cuz its only 90 eps so far >_>

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

too many chapters makes an anime some monotone... dragon ball, z and ogt or ranma.

Personally, I prefer the manga.
What I like about bleach:
1) character designs, the shinigami captains are cool.
2) the times they don't spend on fighting.
What I don't like about bleach:
1) the plot doesn't seem to have been planned properly
2) Fight scenes... boring... IMHO
3) Inoue's boobs or inoue in general =)

Yeah, I completely disagree, some of the action scenes in soul society and the some parts of the storyline were better than naruto's. and it's quite a serious anime, action packed, and it does have it's funny bits, but the action tops it all

Bleach rocks. only fools would disagree

Boring for me too. I prefer short animes.

well sorry guys i disagree. Bleach is not boring or naruto not if you watch the english version which sucks big time. I think the reason you guys don't like bleach is because is hasn't gotten to the good parts.

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

I only found the bleach society part where they went to rescue Rukia the best and most interesting part. Before and after that is boring. Right now, there is this stupid vampire plot.

omg u fuckin dick where do u fuckin live? let me stab u, dis is a bleach fan place not anti bleach......

ShadowWraith

ShadowWraith

Samurai of Deep Shadow

I'll have to say that Bleach gets boring after about epi. 60ish.

For me the fun part was watching the characters grow and gain skills. But after they save Rukia it just becomes another lame fighting series.

I will have to say though, the author did have a pretty original approach to the whole super power aspect of it. Making the 'super powers' characters in and of themselves. I thought it was original anyway.

And is it just me or does the person who wrote Bleach really like women with big boobs? I dunno...

Anywho, later!

Our time is dark, and our world chaotic but I will not be made a victim of this world.....

yes its boring thank you people!

Dear Mr.Topicstarter,

hmm first of all i do not understand you fully. You claim to be intelligent with your post, but then your "good arguments" blow themselves up like naruto did with the already mentioned fillers.

2,4 and 8 is the same arguement
1,5 and 6 are pretty much the same
and 9 isnt an argument at all.

Then , finally, you started to show what kind of person you are in your PS.
Stop the flaming, Kiddie or someone has to close this thread :D

Now to Bleach itself.
It is a very entertaining, you just cant expect too much deeper aspects. I am certain that not much people went into a cinema and were expecting a "oldschool -pirate movie" when watching pirates of the carribean, for example. Same thing here. Popcorn-cinema meets anime ^^ good thingy so far

Best regards

CronoTS

WooyaPooya

Fallen Member

I can't really judge the anime because I've never watched it, but almost everyone I know likes it. I'll keep your criticisms in mind when I watch it though.

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Ok, I haven't read the entire thread here, but people... if you think something is posted just for flamebaiting, then DON'T REPLY TO IT! Ignore the post, people. For pete's sake..... it shouldn't be considered rocket science.

I haven't seen Bleach, so obviously, I'm not going to comment on that. The maturity levels on most of you seems to be A-ok, though, so that's pretty encouraging. One of you, however....

Quote by sheepandcatomg u fuckin dick where do u fuckin live? let me stab u, dis is a bleach fan place not anti bleach......

I have only one thing to say to you. Grow up!

Bleach......is boring! its crap! I don't state any reasons, but from what I think, its like Naruto.Naruto and BLeach are crap, but of course, different people have different likes and dislikes.

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

BLEACH AND NARUTO CAN GO DIE!

Those shows have been monopolised by secret anime forces moving in the dark. See how bleach has been pumped with fillers and Naruto is like filler crazy. Okay let me tell yuo soemthing, anything that has an english version can almost be sure to be crap. Look at one piece... i mean that is like zero on ratings and DBZ was great... i mean the jap version which nobody knew about...

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

I think Bleach is one of the coolest anime around. It's funny and sometimes serious.Just recently watched till epi.96. I would prefer Bleach from Naruto. Better still I think you should watch Yu Yu Hakusho for reference.
Think before you said something stupid.

Signature

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

Quote by PisaroI'm here to say that bleach is very boring to me. got anyone agree with me here. Don't you think so?
Ok, why i say like this:
1: The storyline not creative at all
2: The characters not nice (personal opinion)
3: Too many episode, start boring in the middle way
4: You think the characters is cool? i dont think so.
5: Modern samurai with skill AGAIN, killing monster, school life... not again
6: The action are not excited, no climax within the battle
7: The monster not scary at all,
8: Do you think the heroine is beautiful, i think is "YUCKsssss"
9: Boring!
10: The last one, this anime unable to give me heart beat.

So what's in your mind after seeing this reason?
C & C are welcome here. i know that everyone opinion are different.
So i wont blame you if you have different perspective.

P.S: Total overall 9/10 are disagree with me, uhm...well... nevermind.
from my point of view, you all love Bleach is not really the anime is nice, good or great... but because this anime is really famous and popular. You'll are scare to be scared with the word "OUTDATED" at your head if you do not watch bleach. You just scare to be throwaway or left behind if you do not watch this what we called popular anime "bleach"... huh.

U see I started reading the manga cause I thought it might be good - back then I never heard of Bleach...

1: Why do u mean it's not creative at all?Because of the samurai stuff?Good guys fighting bad guys?
If u think like that u'll notice that any every anime is not creative at all.....
The serie has everything u need: for girls the hot and sexy guys; and for boys the kick ass shinigamis and fights; it also has comedy;action some serious parts, sad ones too.....

2:it has so many charas with so different personalities u could easy identify yourself with at least one of them!I'm really open minded so I like almost everybody :p

3: I don't understand why ppl keep saying that long anime is boring :hmpf: If it's good, what's wrong with that?Well, it's obvious if u don't like it at the begginin u'll think it is boring!When an anime ends and I like I am like "What?It's over?I want more!"

4:Again, at least there should be a few u would like read nÂș 2

5:Samurai with Zanpakutos?Never heard of that before...Having to different development levels?Never heard of that...Killing monsters?What about the fights between shinigamis x shinigamis and human x shinigamis....Have u really watched it?SCHOOL LIFE?That is only thing Bleach in not centered in.....Ok so ppl about Ichigo's age shouldn't be going to school......Right?I mean, it's part of their life?They're teenagers!

6:Not exciting?Can u describe me what d u intend by "exciting"?Have u really wtched it?

7:Are the monsters supposed to be scary?

8:Does the heroinde need to be beautiful?There are so many girls in the series that are cute....And I'm not saying Rukia isn't beautiful....She totaly kicks ass!She has got a strong personality!

9:ok, tell me which series do u like....We'll tlk later

10:What is that all about?

The animation is incredibly well done and the music is also great!Ops and ends are really cool!

And about your ps.....I'm not scared of admiting I LUV bleach!I never watched Inu Yasha or Gundam series......Maybe I'll watch it someday beacause many ppl say it's good but only when I've seen it I'll say, in my opinion, if I like or not...

Just say u don't like the kinda of story and that's all!If u don't like it's still ok since it's your opinion!

Try reading the manga!I like it beter though anime is cool too :)

i dont blame you for hating the anime, cause the animation is really badly done, but at least spare some time for the manga series.it can be good stuff if you know how to look at it.

kyo-tohru-1985

kyo-tohru-1985

wood elf

I like Bleach but there is nothing i can do to change your mind. that is all i have to say ok ^_^. you made your choice and i can't change that no matter what.

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

um, I'm only at episode 60, so, I can't comment much. But I must disagree with your opinion. the storyline is not boring; its rather interesting. And with the lack of fighting, shoot off and watch 41-60. Most parts are about it. Plus, features of the characters are drawn well and clean, and there's nothing hentai about it (unless you count Inoue's breast, that is. But there's no ecchi either, so who bothers?) The captains like Hitsugaya and Byukuya are pretty cool, unless... you're wondering why the latter is wearing a hair curler...

Well, I have to admit, the Hollows aren't that scary either, that is. But no, do not complain about the episodes. I hate anime that ends with short episode and ppl will probably be pondering about a sequel or something.

And about the heartbeat thingy, are you sure you are not in dire need of a doctor? Sorry if this offends you.

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

*Smack* bad no no no bad keep your opinions Bleach rocks

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

i disagree bleach is the best anime!

bleach ain't too bad of an anime

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.