Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tomb Raider: Legend - Minitokyo

Tomb Raider: Legend

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Oh yeah, who have played this one? Let me have a show of hands please. :)

I got mine recently and just finished it. The good news is...Lara is back. By that, I mean she is much better now than her previous showing. TR Legend kinda brought back that nostalgic feeling of playing TR1 the first time. According to the development team of Crystal Dynamics, that's exactly what they had in mind - return Lara to her roots, the basics of what made TR1 good & that's what they did. They even called in Lara creator to oversee her development in Legends, give her a story since this game involves Lara & her family to some extent & speaking of Lady Croft herself, she looks...yummy. Really. XD

The puzzles are nicely done and requires the player to be observant of surroundings. You get to visit some good selection of locales, trounce the bad guys a bit, swinging from poles, climbing ledges & stuff, etc.

The bad thing as I see it is that the game is short. I don't mind a game being short if it is done well which IMHO is what Crystal Dynamics have done (although I admit it is a bit of a disappointment). However, if this is a peek of the path the subsequent games will take, lets just say TR is back in business & it is going to be a good ride.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back and hunt for all of Lara's unlockable outfits.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/volrath77/Forum%20pics/tongue.gif

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

i've played it,, its fine,,.

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

I played it and I think that creators arrange many mistakes from the past.The game is really good.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Believe it or not, I have this game for 2 platforms :) hehe I bought the PS2 version (mistake, shoulda got the 360 version) and then I have the PSP to play on the go. Now I haven't finished the game, but from what I did play, it was exactly like you said...back to the goodness that was TR1. Seriously I played TR1 the first time I was blown away, and I felt a very similiar feeling when I played Legend. 7 hours is a bit short for a game, but even on the PS2 and PSP graphics are mindblowingly good...just wish I coulda seen it on the 360.

I'm really looking forward to this title. With Crystal Dynamics at the helm, I have no doubts that it will be a pleasure to control after the preveious disasters that made Tomb Raider an industry joke.

Go Lara!

it's a good game a litle bit to short... but it's stil cool

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.