Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A.R.T Contest! - Minitokyo

A.R.T Contest!

Group announcement by Free--wallers

page 1 of 1 20 total items

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Alright! Now that the theme selection stage is over! I would like to annouce that A.R.T has officially begun!

After preparing my box for the lucky draw, here's what I've got from it. (There's a total of 6 themes, consisting of 1 special)

- Elemental
- Fantasy
- Mysterious
- Abstract
- Monotone
- Upside Down*

Ok~ Here's the rules!

- Basically you try to wall and at the same time, trying to mix as many element/themes as stated above.
- Indicate what elements has been portrayed in the wallpaper, why and how you did it.
- Remember quality and effort also comes into play when judging.
- In you description, please indicate what themes you've used and describe more so as we, judges, can read and know as well as for public to read it too!
- DEADLINE IS ON: 31st MAY 2006.

SO GOOD LUCK GUYS! >.<
ANY QUESTION? FIRE AWAY!

Signature

Upside down? what is that? I dont understand...

btw, bj0rn-san, can you please accept me to the group? I really want to join this contest, but nobody moved me to member status. Thanks.

My lastest work : summer festival!

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

Upside Down? i got a wallie that upside down: Crystal Dream (angel dust... ) by phamthuha ^_^ well actually I don't know if i can make a wallie soon.... so tired update the CW group page +__+

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

This is going to be so much fun! Oh up-side down, cool! XD
This is truly a completely awesome idea bj0rn!

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

ChopperDave

ChopperDave

Likes Gundam too much

Damnit...no mecha category lol. Im working on a wall right now i'll see if I can apply a couple of these themes into it.

That of course doesnt mean there wont be any Gundam ^_^

Unique!
Will try..lol..could i just like resubmit something but just rotate it so its upside down *jkjkkj*

\(^o^)/

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Ok~ Looks like a few replies to make.

@mikie: Yep upside down as in u can mean literally upside-down. Or~ you can use opposites to potray the image. Like I said, its a theme, but its to u to explain and in what perspective you're doing.

@phamthuha: Hopefully u can make it ya? Looking forward to seeing your entry! =)

@animanga: Yeah! I know~ Don't ask me why I got that idea. Let's say I happened to see something that reminded me. =P

@ChopperDave: Woah~ Doesnt mean no Gundam ya? U can still use it as long as you have some themese stated above to go with it.

@revontulet: LoL! I rather u do something from scratch. Effort and quality counts you know?

Signature

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

I'll try to cook something up with mah crappy skills ^_^ Still finding inspiration! I think I'll be doing FANTASY .. ehe

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

If yours are crappy, En, then what are mine? ==
Ive done a wall, Bjorn-san~! XD XD XD XD
lol

hehe , hopefully ill make an entry soon ^^

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

i'll try too
if i get time out of my school

Signature Image

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

I'm without so much time but I'm trying to finish my newest wallie ~.~, then if I finish it I will participate ^__^

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Dang it, the wall I started yesterday fits everything so far but upside down O_O This is going to be interesting

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

Sounds fun! I already started a wallie and one of the themes suggested will go ^_^
I'll do my best!

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Oh yeah! I have a question: Are we only allowed to submit one wall for the contest or can we submit more?

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

Question: does the wallpaper have to include ALL the themes or just some of them? Cause I dont really feel like making a upside down wallpaper.

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

I MIGHT be able to mix a few of those together in a wall but I'm sure I wouldn't be able to do all of them. Especially the upside down one. ^_^' I have no imagination. But I sure like those themes. :)

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Ok~ Time to reply to some of you again~ Just to clear things up, hope you do read the rules.

@ArtificialRaindrop: You can submit more than 1 wallpaper! 2 at the maximum!

@Sumomo-: Nope~ Need not have all. Just that you try your best to mix all of them to have a higher chances of winning, but quality also plays a part so you might have not mix a few but since your quality is better, you got an advantage above those who mixed more but with lesser quality in their work.

@Rhonda21: LoL! Its the upsidedown that make things interesting isnt it? xD

As for myself, I'll try to cook up something too. Despite being the organiser, it ain't easy to make a wall with those themes I gotta admit.

Signature

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

mm itd be my first time but ill give it a shot if i have time

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

rica-san

rica-san

Cry, Seara, CRY!!

w00t! Upside down! I have a new wall with the UPSIDE DOWN theme! XD Better upload it soon!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.