Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Credits up by 0.27! - Minitokyo

Credits up by 0.27!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I have been going on MT for a logn time now but i have never complained about this until now. Everyday i go on, use up my credits and quotas, but everytime i go back on the next day my quota only goes up by 5 and credit goes up by .27. X-O . It gets me frustrated to cause i can only download 5 wallpaers a day and even if i wait a few days for it to build up its always the same 5 free downloads and .27 credit. Is there sumfing wrong wid mine or is dis normal? plz help!

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

well if you post a decent amount in a post generally you should get some credits. But if you post under the min. you get docked credits, the more you post, the more you get but keep in mind that it gets less and less each word or character or something like that so a 1000 word post might be about the same credit worth as a 500 or 200 word post, albeit a tiny bit more

The free quota has been changed to 5, as it was 30 but i guess they thought people still abused it lol

Signature Image

EldaLacus92

EldaLacus92

Elda^Lacus

I don't know about your credit thing... :\ Credits come and go however you choose to gain or lose them... But Free Download Quota was changed long time ago from 30 to 5... :\

Because we are we and nobody else. For who we are we live for it.

well i'm new so i don't understand much about the credit thing but do you guy's mean that i have to post something to get credits?

yup

Signature
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Quote by republicsoldierwell i'm new so i don't understand much about the credit thing but do you guy's mean that i have to post something to get credits?

on general, it is called prevention of leeching, www.wikipedia.org has a lot more on this "leeching".
then, of course, post more get more. BUT, don't be stupid and post spam, or else, risk a ban and so on.
Example of spam? (the post above mine, a 3 letter word)
Gallery comments especially is viewed heavily, if you spam, you know you will get it.
that said, you should go to http://support.minitokyo.net and look up what will hurt you and what will not.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

carl123abc, we would like to see members enjoy the artwork and resources available here in MT, but also want people to contribute to the community as well. The quota you mention is the daily free download quota that MT allows. Five free downloads is what everyone gets within 24 hours, and subsequent downloads will take credits (which do not build up on their own). Credits can only be earned through contributions to the community.

Hopefully all these posts address your concern/complaint-- If you have further questions, please feel free to ask.

Closing

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.