Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fate Rebirth Banner & Wallpaper Contest! - Minitokyo

Fate Rebirth Banner & Wallpaper Contest!

Group announcement by Fate-Rebirth

page 1 of 1 11 total items

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Ok~ Time to get our lazy butt working! So I hereby annoucing that I'm starting a Banner/Wallpaper contest! It starts today and ends at 31st May 2006!

Ok~ Firstly the rules:

Banners:
- Dimension at 400x125.
- Must have Fate-Rebirth in it
- This banner will be used to advertise or group so that Fate/Stay Night wallpapers in the future can be noticed and we can attract members to our group!

Wallpapers:
- Dimension above 1024x768
- Fate/Stay Night related
- Wallpapers will be featured and will also be given a banner to place in the description to show that it's been featured in Fate-Rebirth and shown that you won the contest too! ^^

Members, wish you guys good luck and I'm looking forward to alot of entries since we've got quite alot of members already for this event! =)

Oh yeah~! Post you entries either via the Guestbook or PM me.

Signature

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Weee me going to be taking part in it ^^ well.. i will start doing it in late may... [ mid year exams... ack.. @___@ ]

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

eh? 450x size? So big!
it is gonna kill more explanation space! LOL
ok, I am in.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

Can we submit wallpapers we've already made or does it have to be a new one?

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

if possible, a new one~ ^^ cos it'll be good that way to promote since its new and will appear as the 1st few at the gallery and such.

Signature

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

Cool!
I have a question, can I join only the banner contest? I don't have time to make a wallpaper. Being a college student is killing me.

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

its fine! u can join either one. or both!

Signature

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

I undeerstanting that is independent the banner and the wallpaper i.i
I am not idea for a wallpaper now, but for banner i have, but i have few free time ^^'
Probabily i will participe only in banner. If i have a new idea for wall, i will join in this contest too ^^

Signature

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Oh that sounds great! I might participate since it ends on the last day of May. I don't know what I'll do yet.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

darknesslight

darknesslight

Nightmare-fairy

people need to participate in tis group, of course school and work takes up too much time. :(
i think i can make a banner, though :o

People are like stain glass windows, in the sun they shine and sparkle.
Signature Image
However, in the dark of the night, only the light inside can show you true radiance and beauty.
[F-R], [SSL], [Bl], [H-F], [U-F],[SOS]

firelycan

firelycan

~The bearer of time ~

well...I know im not much of a computer aartist, but heres a banner i made :
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/firelycan/faterebirth2.jpg

thanks for making me this beautiful sig Nona !!!! ^___^
Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.