Group Candidate criteria

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Cancel

Well guys, we've finally reached 25 members!

Fluke and I had decided in the early days of Gekkostate that we'd start using a group candidate criteria when we reach 25 members. The reason being that some of our early members are not active at all on MT. Although we (as a group) obviously want as many members as possible, we'd prefer it if everyone was fairly active on MT. We would very much like to keep the group alive long after Eureka 7 has finished airing in the US. The users who are already Gekkostate members and have less than Participation Level 10... don't worry ^^ you joined early enough.

So.....Admins please note that we are now enforcing the "Minimum Participation Level of 10". This is more of a guideline and is pretty flexible. You guys are free to decide whether to add a new member or not. Remember we aren't elitists :P we just care a lot

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Cancel

fine with me. i joined early. lol.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

• May 01, 2006

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

Cancel

I have no problem with it. I think it's a good idea.

Ja ne ^_^

Signature
sigi and ava made by dianas for ladyai ;)

• May 01, 2006
Cancel

Good plan, as far as I'm concerned.

striket

striket

I_Work_4_Fluke_Now

Cancel

Quote by KidderSo.....Admins please note that we are now enforcing the "Minimum Participation Level of 10". This is more of a guideline and is pretty flexible. You guys are free to decide whether to add a new member or not. Remember we aren't elitists :P we just care a lot

Aye Captain T_T

Signature
Gekkostate! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group! | Zero no Tsukaima -Futatsuki no Kishi!

Cancel

Well since I've stopped buying Newtypes, I havent been able to provide much scans recently :P And I don't have the skills/time for another superb wallpaper =/

Signature
~ What are you looking at? ~

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.