Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 why? conankung doesn't grow up?[detective conan] - Minitokyo

why? conankung doesn't grow up?[detective conan]

Tagged under Detective Conan

page 1 of 1 11 total items

noxzmaze

noxzmaze

MazeaH

i've read it since i study in primary school.Now i'm in university. conan still 7 year olds.Eventhough past many seson, go to many vacation.May be his school doesn't enough!so he doesn't pass grade 1">-< . But i still read it ha ha! although it had much more :D ^_^' :sweat: :D

I have no idea… it is like Nobita from Doraemon ...I watched it when I was kid...the character (Nobita) was always around 14 (5th or 6th grader) since 1979...so he should be around 31....and he still goes to primary school ! wtf..
but I guess some stories like Conan just work when the characters are trapped in time.

noxzmaze

noxzmaze

MazeaH

OH! i forgot him .thanks a lot for your reminding >u<

maybe because if conan grows up,ran will find out that he is relly shinichi..and if that happens....................................(...)

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

thats easy if he grows up then he is also able to die of old age and if the voice actor dies they can replace him but if the carictor is 500 years old people won't belive it but it is posible to say that it like just a single day per thing so that even thuhgt there have been like 450 some episodes thats just a year and a half so in his world it may have only been about 2 or so years

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

yea! i didn't realises it though, but if conan is always a child and it's still fun, i'll still watch it!

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

Dragonkinght

Dragonkinght

fullmetal alchemist

because of the mystery, love, comedy and truth. the fun is always there. the mystery was very interestign though there were so many episode

joeshen

joeshen

Procrastinating Editor of TWH

It should be established that the Detective Conan storyline has no set "timeline", so it bypasses all the whole "he needs to grow up or something!" rules...

... it's sad, unrealistic truth, but since the emphasis on the series is more on the mystery plots than anything else so it works.

Stupidity rules the foundation of our lives, too bad we haven't grasped that concept yet...

will someone new the real ending of this anime. i really like it. i just hope, somehow, conan will be back in his normal size. i'm dying to see the last episode of it (if its already out).

hoatim

hoatim

Writer, Artist n Anime lover

Because this is manga. The character obviously won't grow up like in real life (unless the author wants to). Someday conan will get the cure and go back to being Shinichi though.

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

I think Conan is kind of like the comic strip Calvin & Hobbes. If the characters grew up there'd be a change in the dynamics - so it may (and probably would) loose it's appeal. And there's only so much you can do when you're set to a strict timeline in a show - that's why Conan's age doesn't mesh with how many summer vactions he's had persay.

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.