Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Users are unable to load my userpage. Help! - Minitokyo

Users are unable to load my userpage. Help!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

Walking the Path of Darkness

User r saying that once they enter my userpage they could only c my userpage background. They, cant c my guessbook, entries, and my page contents. However, if I removed all my contents from my customize userpage content users r able to c my page with guessbook and others.... But really I dont get it. Why cant anyone c my page after I add a lil content image or a player in my page. I mean .... I only added 1 windows media player and 1 medium lookin size image and 3 small images. That's all I ve added... but I saw other users have more stuff that me yet ppl can still load their page? So I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. Cuz this start in like... ummm ... I think it was 3 or 4 weeks ago.
( Appreiation for the Help )

Signature Image

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

There is probably a problem in the HTML you are using that prevents the page from loading properly. I would suggest running the code through an HTML validator (w3c has a good one, so does WebDesignGroup) to see where your code goes wrong.

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

The only thing that went wrong with my codes is this ( < ) or ( > ) donno quite know how to fix it.

Signature Image

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Which browser are they using? Your page loads fine for me with Firefox.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

That means you're not opening and closing your tags properly. Improperly closed tags will cause all sorts of havoc. Remember, every < needs a corresponding >. Addiitonally, most tags need a corresponding end tag.

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

But I do have both < corresponding to >.
Hmmm, .... I think I kinda get it. Firefox can load my page properly. But internet explorer isnt good enough to load the contents out. Maybe many ppl r using internet explorer to load my page. But ppl should use firefox. ( recommended ) The problem is ... many user cant load my page cuz of this I think.... which is continuing to be a problem.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.