Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Betterman - anyone else seen it? - Minitokyo

Betterman - anyone else seen it?

Tagged under Betterman

page 1 of 1 5 total items

marc

marc

Yojimbo

I've only just finished watching this series called 'Betterman'

Here's some more info about it:

Betterman - AniDB
Betterman - Anime News Network

AniDB lists it as:
Action, Adventure, Mecha, SciFi

but I think that Anime News Network's description is more fitting, especially the one's I've put in bold:
Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Horror, Mecha, Mystery, Psychological, Science Fiction, Shounen

I really liked the way the plot and characters were developed, but I felt let down that the the creators tried to explain all the important questions created throughout the series in the very last episode; I just felt that there wasn't enough time to let all that was revealed in the last episode sink in. Other than this, I thought it was a great series.

I was wondering whether anyone else here has seen it and what they thought of it.
Any thoughts, anyone?

:)

Signature Image

Do As Infinity Forever

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I completely agree. Everything was explained in the end which is kinda dumb. Other than that, the series is pretty good. There were some parts that were boring, but most of it led it to be pretty good. The anime isn't as lighting, atmosphere-wise, as most. It had a pretty dark atmosphere but had the story going, which really interested me. Overall, I liked Betterman!

marc

marc

Yojimbo

I guess no one else has seen it...
If someone else watches it, let me know what you think.

Signature Image

Do As Infinity Forever

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I Saw it on G4 it was awesome i've always been into science and being it's made form the same people who made gundam wing you know betterman is an awesome series that why i have the dvd's

marc

marc

Yojimbo

What did you think of the ending EarthAngel1?

Signature Image

Do As Infinity Forever

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.