Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Manga - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

theres this comic book store on my way to school and i always wondered is they have manga there, because i'm dying to get my hands on the escaflowne comics, but i don't know if they do or they just got the american comic books...

Either way, you should strut right in with your head held high and ask. The worst they can say is no, right? And maybe you'll find something you like in there.

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I'd suppose they do. I think manga is selling better than western comics in the United States.

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Depends on the area you're in i suppose ^^ If it's a comic book store in mintokyo then *lol* obviously... sorry, that was a silly thing to point out...
hmm~ i guess you can go in and take a look around. Manga books are pretty easy to spot ^^ If you want escaflowne manga sometimes the internet is the easiest place to get them. Otherwise, Fry's also got a bit of manga as well.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I think you should ask them... well, there's no other way... I guess... Make someone else ask for u.. if you dont want to.

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

KikichiSensei

KikichiSensei

Sensei of Incalculably

Ask them! If they dont have mangas, theres no cool stuff in there! :D

KikichiSensei

Dont make me cry!

Loneprincess

dancing flowers

just ask already any way its not like someones gonna kill u or somethin ....u have nothin to lose....

umm, right. I don't see why you even have to make a thread about it. You won't know if don't go in now would you? My local comic store has manga, probably yours will have it as well.

In my country I know two manga shops but their prices are in the sky. Much... :( As I know, they bring mangas from England and America. So it's a bad thing when you know that the manga you want is next to you but you can't buy them.
(So I'm collecting money :) )

Why you just don't ask ? But, if I'm right, I guess Escaflowne has not been licensed at US yet. But you can find at mIrc. Try a big channel like Shoujo Magic or Eternal Blue. You'll find for sure.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.