Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi,i'm juz an anime fan! ^_^ - Minitokyo

Hi,i'm juz an anime fan! ^_^

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I loveee anime. XD When i was browsing through the net, got to know this website. I wanna share my experience and hope all of u share your knowlegde with me. :nerd:
Dozo yoroshiku! :D

Welcome, I gald that you like MT. This is just the beginning. Being here for 1 year, I still learing. You love it here. If you need a friend, then sure. See you around. :)

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

Thx and i hope can meet many friends here!

Aurielle

Aurielle

halfdevil_an9eL

Yupie...konichiwa! hope u enjoy ur time here..anyway, i'm a new member too.. ^^

LonelyFriend

Hi Ha said Hey

Hey...nice to meet you.Welcome to MT and have a nice day...If you got any questions,you can go to Support to find your answer...

Hiya! Welcome to MT! Hope you enjoy yourself and have a great time! See ya around XD xxx

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.