Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone watch the ending of prince of tennis...? - Minitokyo

Anyone watch the ending of prince of tennis...?

Tagged under Prince of Tennis

page 1 of 1 8 total items

athrundaisuki

athrundaisuki

Athrunkawaii!! ^^

Hey.... anyone watch the ending of prince of tennis? what is your comment about it? i think that was a sad ending... ryoma suppose to go for national tournament... i know he has to fulfill his dream at us but still... so sad... ryoma went us alone while his other friends all stay in japan for the national tournament... aargh... i just can't believe it... but at the end ryoma's parents move to us also right? does that means ryoma is not going back to japan?

Clarryn

???????

Havent watch it XD c so gud I support ur thread although I havent watch it hehe

I've watched it. Well you better watch the OVA, and also ryoma will definitely go back to japan.

Inchy

Inchy

< Just smile! >

I haven't watch it but there are some ova's (Prince of Tennis -National Championship Chapter) which are 7 in total and I think that Ryoma comes back (well, the first ova's title is Welcome home Prince). I suppose...I haven't watch the ova neihter. :p

Signature

yea...I saw the tv series ending and thought it was a rip off...I mean luckily there is the OVA...hopefully this will provide a better ending....but the series ending...I mean it was soooo stupid....my friend told me the manga is still going and its still good so I might just turn to that for awhile....I mean what was that stuff about jumping on comets and meteors...charging up and all....u sure these guys are even playing tennis?....haha...and wot was that at the end...hewitt vs echizen...game set match echizen....mada mada dane...haha that was funny

athrundaisuki

athrundaisuki

Athrunkawaii!! ^^

really? hmm.. i never know that there is ova for the part after the end of the tv episode... hehe.. i'll be looking forward to it as well... ^^ thx guys....

ahaha... ya all are already know about the ending of th etv series, ne?

saa... is that true if the ending goes to the echizen-hewitt match?

anyone know where's kunimitsu?

heehee

nah, i just don't like it (fuji's really cute!)>_<

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.