Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello!... um again? - Minitokyo

Hello!... um again?

Sad story, no?

Yes! I feel your grief!
1 votes
You lie!!11 *_*
0 votes
Not really... were you even gone?
1 votes
Huh, who are you?
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Yo!

I haven't been here for a while.
Truth be told it's a story of warships, betrayal and computers... well ok, only the computer part is true ^_^'
1/2 a year ago, my computer finally had it with me and comitted "Harikiri".
So up until now I have saved up for a new one and I just bought it and it crashed on me too... nah just kidding! Not yet anyways x_x
So now I'm writing to you on my big, new shiny shiny computer to say;

Hi, how's it hangin!? :nya:

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Welcome back to MT! You have a new computer? *jealous* :D So you're reintroducting yourself. I don't know how long it's been since you've been here, but it's going well... :)

hi it is good to know you got a new computer but if you keep bragen cances are you'r going to jinks your self and the "SHINT" computer

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

welcome to MT ?!? hmm.. not sure that is the right word since hmm... I think I seen your name around before awhile back.. oh wells... welcome back then . :D and have fun broswing through with ur new computer. XD

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.