Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how has anime affected ur life? - Minitokyo

how has anime affected ur life?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

anime can have a big impact of ppl's life
or none watsoever
to me it jus another great show n somethin to look for if i need ideas
to some ppl it may mean more den dat
so how has anime affected ur life?

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

well it made me semi-obsessed with japan and all things japanese. oh my mind is weak...

yumeko

Dreamer

anime means ALOT to me...im not just some obssessed fan cuz i dont go to anime if i need something or have a problem in life 24/7 but it has/and will greatly affect my life. i want to study animation in japan after ive finished high school and im going to study in japan for a year next yr in preperation for it. its a pretty big decision and its all thanks to anime ^^

Shi wa sei no hajimari*Sei wa genjitsu no tsuzuki*Soshite, saisei wa Yume no owari

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

It got me obsessed with JRock and JPop >.O
Eh... quite a few things, everyone said my personality changed from being hyper to doubly-hyper, so thats something! =D

All of those

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

my results went down the drain

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

Hmm.. when i totally want to relax i watch some good anime. It also has a lot of educational effects and i think i can understand others(?) better. Maybe anime just has made me more peaceful.. pity that my friends dont share this passion with me :D

NickySan

NickySan

Animevore

Quote by MikeHmm.. when i totally want to relax i watch some good anime.

me too ! in the end of the day, after finishing my job.
It's a good way to keep young and don't becom an old and serious man

Signature

Member of => French-Tribu

i end up trying to be like characters that i like, e.g. ryosuke in ID. that and its emptying my wallet faster.

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

hm..ppl say I got more happier and they began to like me more ^^
and that I started to smile more *this one the guy´s liked*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SearSay

ElectroMagnetic Dragon

hmm..... its entertainment what else can i say... its effect is about the same as any other form of entertainment that i enjoy can.

-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Smith & Wesson....The original point and click interface.

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

it has taught me so many things about life, about fun, about romance n a lot of other things.

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I live and bearth it.....my imagination has gotten really larger and is still growing XD lol I think deeper thoughts and i can make stories from anything....I contiue my studies uder this art XD lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

I think that anime has affected my life in many ways. For instance, whenever I draw, I draw anime. It has made me become interested in anyting that has to do with japan, I like j-pop, and j-rock(Especially The Pillows which is the best j-rock band ever !) . I like to watch it to relax, to get away from my school work and just look at something interesting for a change, and to release my worries. In essense, I really love watching anime. =)

its made me realize the simple things in life are very good. it helps me relax in stressful situations too ;p

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

I would say it has affected me in a positive light....hehehehehehe

it is my life ^^

When it comes down to it, we are all at the mercy of idiots.

Anime trade? PM for list ^^

Neon

Neon

Mirai Hime

anime and manga make me feel so good, they affected in my life positive xD

Signature Image

Kagutsuchi

Local Pyromaniac

One word:

addicted

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

I got confronted with a lot of interesting ideas.
Only my purse was affected in a negative. :(

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

i begen to love Japan = )

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Yes, animes affect my life a lot, i learn many things from it, i love J-things since that, even i had a clash with my friend just because anime!

Maybe for those who doesn't know anime thinks that i'm idiot, but they'll never know.

Pride comes before the fall

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Anime has become a big part of my life. It is one of two reasons for me to get up in the morning. The other reason? Music

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by Alucard88I think that anime has affected my life in many ways. For instance, whenever I draw, I draw anime. It has made me become interested in anyting that has to do with japan, I like j-pop, and j-rock(Especially The Pillows which is the best j-rock band ever !) . I like to watch it to relax, to get away from my school work and just look at something interesting for a change, and to release my worries. In essense, I really love watching anime. =)

Yes!1 I do the same! The only things that I draw are anime and I even drew Roy from FMA and gave it to my closes friend. She really loved it!!

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.