Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Watchlist gone? - Minitokyo

Watchlist gone?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Hmm...Is it just me, or has the watchlist been removed? All I can see now is the Mutual Friendslist and Hotlist. I've checked many userpages again and again yet still no watchlist. I wonder why it has been removed?

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

sakurachriss5510

sakurachriss5510

*~*~*evErlAsTinG*~*~*~

seems that it's been remove.

*tRue loVe prEvaiLs - asuCaga*

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

yeah i agree i guess not many people really entirly uses the watchlist so many that is why is has been deleted...^^

Signature Image

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Yup. I think so too. I mean, the friendslist from MT2 is already very good, and now they split it up into watchlist, friendslist and hotlist... >_<

Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

nope lol, the wl's still there *__*, it just disappear, i guess the staff have their reason hiding it -___-, that's really weird, but sure wl and fl and hl is more more better than fl for me :nya:

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Hmmm....*checks again* Nopies, no watchlist there, love-chan. Take a lookie here...

http://img428.imageshack.us/img428/7346/capture52sh.jpg

Signature Image

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Yes, my watchlist is missing too! I want it back! I really used it T-T!
What we are going to do now?
I'll have to add everybody on my friends list?

So strange...

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Yep, it happened to me too...I had checked others UP again and again but it goes the same thing. I think WL is nicer than FL for me. I just wonder is it have been removed or something happend...well, I will wait a news abt it.

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

no enchantress-chan, i mean, it disappear, not be deleted ^__^, when you click to "all friends" button, you'll go to your contact list page and you'll see your watch will still be there ^^, it just doesnt appear on the mainpage :D

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Oh...hahaha ^_^' So its still there after all! Well now Im beginning to wonder why did they had to hide the watchlist..... >_< Couldn't they just show it? This is just the same case like the credits...

Signature Image

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Indeed, a few weeks ago the staff decided that the watch list be removed from viewing on one's userpage. You can still add people to your watchlist (there is still the 'Add to watchlist' option on userpages), and your list is still there, just not in sight and clogging up the page.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

nejika

nejika

Ok, now i'm understand :D

Signature

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

But i really wnat to see my wl without clicking on All friends. Well i mean that it's no matter if the wl still be seen on userpages, so does it really need to be hidden ? Why don't you make something like each member's ability to show or hide his wl ?So we can get choice!

Signature Image

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

I thought it was gone, that's a relief... :hmpf:
But I agree with onestepclosertonumb, I'd rather see it without having the trouble of clicking in the ''all friends''.
Her idea was great, it's like the elite gallery option of viewing all or not.
The other way was better. -_-

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Ohh ok
I was wondering about that ^^

*lucky me I searched for this thread ^^*

ParralaX

ParralaX

WavE

Quote by onestepclosertonumbWhy don't you make something like each member's ability to show or hide his wl ?So we can get choice!

Agreed. I don't really think it clogs up space (unless you have a lot of ppl on it). I'd rather have it in sight on the main page.

LP, LP, ->, LK, HP

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

I think its the friendslist that should be removed.... Since its only function is to notify us of our friend's forum threads... >_<

Signature Image

nejika

nejika

Quote by enchantressinthedarkI think its the friendslist that should be removed.... Since its only function is to notify us of our friend's forum threads... >_<

Yeah, i'm agree with you. Since, i prefer wl than FL to me.

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

I prefer FL actually, cause the watch list shows people who are watching you unless you do not know.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

I dont mind wl being removed. But I dont really see the point in having the hotlist and friends list there as well. I mean, I dont have anyone on those lists. and it looks a bit sad to me.

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

well i rather both! haha...!

Signature Image

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I prefer the watchlist better than the friendlist, becaue friendlist are only for threads.

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i'd rather have the watchlist, at least i can see my friends submissions and all that. friendlist only shows threads, and i don't only want to look at their threads, i wanna see their walls too!

I think Friendlist should include tha function of everything, viewing their art, threads etc. I mean isn't that what you want in a friend - to comment on stuff they do? I still don't know what hotlist for, could someone please explain that?

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.