Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you chopstick? - Minitokyo

do you chopstick?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

some people say chopsticks are an asian thing. so i was wondering how many of you non asians know how to use a pair of chopsticks?
my gf says i dont hold the chopstick the 'right way'. i dun care, as long as it can transfer the noodles from the bowl into my mouth :)

cloudcherry

cloudcherry

...CherryBerry...

in New Zealand there is lots of different countries foods
and there is this really tasty japanese cafe
and it makes really nice teriyaki chicken
so i try and eat every piece of rice in the bowl with chopsticks i race my friends its fun :D
my brother taught me how to hold them he took japanese at school o_O so he always beats me!!!
MUAHAHAHAHA im better than my friends though coz i practice with butter chicken too :D
and tuna noodles
mmmmmm teriyaki chicken is tasty *steals everyones teriyaki chicken* tehehe =3

Slinky + Esculator = Everlasting Fun

Signature
.:Spirited Away:. .:Express:. .:Canvas:. .:MT's:. .:Wallie:.

im asian and i dont even use chopstocks the correct way. wahtever though, it works for me

I chopstick the right way, and I eat all kinds of food with it. I suppose a strange choice would be eating mcdonald's burgers and fries with the things to avoid dirtying my hands. I eat the more conventional stuff like noodles and rice more often with them though.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Do I chopstick? Well it depends how you mean that phrase! ^_^' *stabs an unsuspecting person with a chopstick*

I've known how to use a pair of chopsticks since I was 8! XD I'm always eating Chinese and Japanese food, and a knife and fork just don't suit foreign food. =P

uglydoll

uglydoll

Baile Baile!

I eat with chopsticks whenever possible... But I'm too lazy to buy new ones x) We ran out of 'em a long time ago... -sighs-

Cookies, crackers, coffee an' coke! They are all my sugary dope!
~Fealasy (http://fealasy.deviantart.com)

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

I eat with chopsticks as much as I can ^^ its fun and goes much faster to eat with ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

:) sometimes i eat asian food, and i use the chopsticks, don't ask me how, i just use it in the better possible way! ^_^'

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

hmm. im azn but i dont use chopstick

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I'm Canadian and I use chopsticks all the time :D I like using them better, they're easier to eat with ^^;

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

hehe I learned to use chopsticks even before I liked anime/manga *so it's WAY back in the day x.x* I'm not asian, might be *just maybe* but for the current moment, no...

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

I'm asian, and I learned to use choptsticks right after watching a karate KID movie when I was a kid. ^_^'

im asian and i learned how to use chopsticks as a kid when there wasnt anymore spoons or forks i could use at a new years celebration.

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

beware of my chopstick skillz
dun Dun dunnn

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

i use a f0rk -_-

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

i use chopsticks, not correctly but its a popular style these days

i am asian tho ;p

CowX

CowX

Bee Train Fan

I'm non-asian, but i do try to use chopsticks when given the chance. I'm not too sure if i do it right, but it works.

Signature Image

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

strawberries~ XD yuuuuummmmm~~~

i chopstick all the time and apparently i do it the "traditional way" but i've been chopsticking all my life....

practically...^^ yup yup

chopsticks r so much fun!!! ^^

Signature

waaahh~!!! its a return~~!!! woundie ish back minna~~!! >.<
did you miss me..??? ^-^

Yup! I use chopsticks. I even have some nice ones to use at home, not just the cheap disposable kind you get in resturants.

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

I love chop sticks.
Use them all the time!

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

Where I come from, we eat with knives.

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

strawberries~ XD yuuuuummmmm~~~

Quote by sanmadjackWhere I come from, we eat with knives.

do u mean just a knife as in nuttin else BUT a knife????? ^^;;

Signature

waaahh~!!! its a return~~!!! woundie ish back minna~~!! >.<
did you miss me..??? ^-^

pyreleaf

pyreleaf

...Frustrated Elf Guitarist...

Use chopsticks everytime there is a pair around... So that would be, when I'm in the house, or in chinese restos

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Chopsticks are very convenient once you get used to.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.