Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Top favorite anime MOVIEs - Minitokyo

Top favorite anime MOVIEs

page 1 of 1 9 total items

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

just wanna noe what is your top fav anime movie
Movie only. Not series, not OVA.
And like a short synopsis on why you liked it.

Not that I have seen a ton of anime movies or anything, but:
1) Beyond the Clouds; Simply art in the purest sense of the word. If someone watches this and STILL believes anime/animation is only for kids, then they need a serious slap on the face.
2) Knockin' on Heaven's Door, Cowboy Bebop; Don't know if this can count in your list cause its part of a series, but I think that studio BONES did a wonderful job bringing the story to life. And what a great story it was.
3) Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind; My first anime movie I ever watched. Still one of my favorites.

Signature Image

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I have yet to seen any anime movie that originated from an anime series to be good. Naruto movies are always poor and FMA movie had a hopeless battle (though the storyline was nice). Then again, those are the only ones. Actually, now that I think about it... the first Doraemon movie that I watched, and several Crayon Shin-Chan movies that I've seen were really good.

Ghibli movies are really nice though. My favourite would probably be My Neighbour Totoro, because it's just so cute ^_^ Spirited Away was also nice, but the ending left me lost.

And I am actually planning on watching Beyond the Clouds. I've heard lots of good feedback of it, so I'll watch it soon.

Overall... as an anime movie, I actually would say either the Doraemon movie (can't remember the exact title, but it involved 7 different Doraemon's) or the Crayon Shin-chan movie (involving some sort of castle and jokers) would be my favourite. It's all vague now, but when I watched them as a kid, they were the most exciting things in the world ^_^

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

right... cassandra you had to ask these kind of questions... hms... i think fma movie! cause fma is nice.... i hope there will be a black cat movie and fb movie... and i hope tohru frees them from the curse and haru gets up with rin very well... ok so my fav movie currently is fma!yayy! fma!

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

Quote by kyokujitsuI have yet to seen any anime movie that originated from an anime series to be good. Naruto movies are always poor and FMA movie had a hopeless battle (though the storyline was nice). Then again, those are the only ones. Actually, now that I think about it... the first Doraemon movie that I watched, and several Crayon Shin-Chan movies that I've seen were really good.

Ghibli movies are really nice though. My favourite would probably be My Neighbour Totoro, because it's just so cute ^_^ Spirited Away was also nice, but the ending left me lost.

And I am actually planning on watching Beyond the Clouds. I've heard lots of good feedback of it, so I'll watch it soon.

Overall... as an anime movie, I actually would say either the Doraemon movie (can't remember the exact title, but it involved 7 different Doraemon's) or the Crayon Shin-chan movie (involving some sort of castle and jokers) would be my favourite. It's all vague now, but when I watched them as a kid, they were the most exciting things in the world ^_^

Ghibli movies are the best. i loved spirited away but ever watched my neighbour totoro >.<

Just movies, I'd say Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke. They were great movies!

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

Quote by kaikochanJust movies, I'd say Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke. They were great movies!

i agree

I love X-The Movie.It's so sadly lovely,and I love Kamui.That was my first anime movie I have ever seen.Then I like very much Mononoke Hime,it's great movie,and sad too. Maybe I just prefer sad movies lol

Princess Mononoke all the way... actually i havn't seen many- but out teh ones i did see, i loved this. However, for me- it's a one time movie

With great power comes great responsibility
- by Spiderman's uncle

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.