Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you chopstick? - Minitokyo

do you chopstick?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

I used chopsticks, but now I use spoon, faster for me, you know in chinese tradition eating shouldn't wasting time.Btw, can you lift a to-fu with chopsticks without damage it?

after alot of practice, i can manage to lift those soft japanese tofus with chopsticks. yay!

chopstick > forke XD

chopstick > forke XD

chopstick > forke XD

BoneyCork

BoneyCork

Oshibori

I'm in the UK and if you go into any chinese or japanese restaraunt around here you would be completely expected to use chopsticks. At home I'm more likley to use a knife and fork, even though we do have chopsticks.

Signature

Bored? Read this.
Ok now find something else to do.

Akiravinoe

Akira

I use chopstick when i ate ramen or noodles.

Quote by YarashiDo I chopstick? Well it depends how you mean that phrase! ^_^' *stabs an unsuspecting person with a chopstick*

OH MY GOD SOME GIRL JUST stabbed ME WITH A chopstick! aaaggghhhh!!!!

macguges

macguges

yet another otaku geek

I prefer to use chopsticks with appropriate (Eastern) cuisine. Using them comes naturally to me now, and I have my own pair at home.

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom.

SearSay

ElectroMagnetic Dragon

hell yes i chopstick - i have been a devote chopsticker since i spent 6 weeks in china teaching english and had to eat breakfast lunch and dinner with them - then i tried to have my students eat a meal with knife and fork - that was a disaster true asian cuisine is very difficult to eat with knife and fork so the chopstick rules supreme - I usually use the correct utensil for the area i.e knife and fork for western stuff chostick for eastern - though i usually carry chopsticks in my bag as emergency utensils - whereas i don't don't carry a knife and fork

-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Smith & Wesson....The original point and click interface.

I use them when i go to eat sushi in a sushi bar.

^_______________^

Saluti

Ale

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.