Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DDR...What is your opinion of the game? - Minitokyo

DDR...What is your opinion of the game?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

hi everyone

i wanted to know who has actually played DDR and what is your personal opinion of the game itself. i, myself, really enjoy playing the game it, for me, is a great form of exercise and is my only form of exercise. but it is also a very engaging game. but sadly i dont own the game but am i "light" level dancer. thank you in advnace to those that reply to this. much love everyone.

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

It's fun.
Hey I'm a "light" level dancer, no shame in that. Light Dancer Pride and what?!
I love it. It's like speed for me.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

DDR is a great game. It gets you off your butt and exercising. It's also one of the greatest feelings when you can do your first heavy mode song that is actually challenging. But it takes alot of practice to make it there, or even to go from light to standard. It also is great because it helps you get out of that stigma of 'dancing' in public. You'll get up there in front of EVERYONE if you can do the song! :D

yeah! i love DDR! it's a really fun game. i am a bit light dancer myself. the game is really... i don't know...what word....great(?).

Inchy

Inchy

< Just smile! >

I own it and I have to say that is a nice game. I like it very much. ^_^

Signature

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

The game is really fun. I remember when it first came out. Everyone was into it. Great way to get in shape too!

It's good for exercise and enjoyable at the same time.

really fun game ... and ya.. good way to exercise without thinking about it... ( cause you know some people.. play games all day.. hahah.... well is like staying up all day to exercise yet you don't feel that cause you're having fun )

oh and its fun watching people new at it ^^....
i myself have me taped when i first played it.. so funny

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.