Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which matters more in anime viewing? - Minitokyo

Which matters more in anime viewing?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

just wanna noe which matters in anime viewing
Art or animation. Which matters more for you to enjoy the anime series?

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

the story line,art and animation!everything is important when viewing an anime...

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

storyline

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

easy. the story line and art

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

Just like the two that replied before me it is all about the storyline baby. Without it then it doesn't matter how well the art is or if the animation is all right. With a good storyline the art can look like ass and well that can never be seeing as that we are talking about Anime here and saying that Anime and bad in the same sentence is a crime against God. ;)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

I'm not an artist so whatever I watch I'm ok with it but as all the other people have said its alll about the storyline!

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

story,
then
animaton
follows

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

For me it is the experience as a whole, if one aspect is bad enough it can ruin all the others for you.
Likewise a really good story can make you overlook a somewhat weak art direction and to a lesser extent vice-versa.

The anime got to appeal to me intellectually, so there needs to be a good plot line. Although good animation is always a plus ;)

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

Quote by TSPhoenixFor me it is the experience as a whole, if one aspect is bad enough it can ruin all the others for you.
Likewise a really good story can make you overlook a somewhat weak art direction and to a lesser extent vice-versa.

i guess that is true

Story and characters are most important for me, and then the artwork.

Signature

animation and plot for me.. (the question animation and art is almost too the same.. -_-;)

Storyline,then art,then animation.

I'm not gonna waste my time watching beautiful CG images if the story sucks.

helmet02

Helmet Rule

ummmm... story-->money shots(specially high quality scenes)-->art--->animation--->voices

Whatever helmet says is true so believe it or else... nothing happens. so obey foolish mortals!!

I think it's all relevant. Yes, the story has to be good, but you also don't want to cringe everytime you see a new frame.

DarkAngel-Yoshi

~An angel of darkness.~

Sometimes it's the art, sometimes it's the animation. Mostly, it's the art.
Air for example, has RLY high quality art and animation. (My friend says)
I liked Air for that. ^.^
Oh yeah, reading Draken's post, the plot/story has to be good too.

I am an dark angel. One day, I may have to come for you, and claim your soul from this cruel world, and send it to the next.

Help me! If you have an avatar from the series Shuffle!, plz PM or email me! Thanks in advance for avatars or links!
Also, avatars of anime angels would be nice too! Thanks again in advance for you help!

i think as long as you can watch it without being annoyed by the looks of the characters or anything else it is ok
of course the story is important, too, the anime has to intereste me in some kind, otherwise I wouldn't watch further

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

then anime has to have a good plot for me to watch it and also the art.

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

well its the animation, the art and must have a good story to follow :D

Signature Image

The storyline & characters is most important to me, of course it's very nice when it goes along with pretty art!

Sometimes I like the storyline but something else is terrible enough that I can't stand watching the show. Last time that happened it was the main character's voice... he sounded like one of those little yappy dogs that never stops spazzing about things.

deviousj

Oscar Meyer Wiener

Easily storyline and characters. I couldn't watch anything that had great animation and art, but terrible story and characters. I guess it goes like this for me storyline=characters>music>art>animation>voice acting and other stuff.

Rich, we're going to Wallyworld!

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

the art, animation and storyline! ahaha, no doubt bout tht, so i guess to naswer yur question...its both ^^

Signature

For me most imortant matter is storyline. If anime has good storyline, the art is much less imortant. For excample - Hana Yori Dango has poor visual site, but it's a great comedy/romance ;D

Storyline is above all no matter what.I could get use to bad art if the storyline,action,and comedy are good.

merged: 06-05-2006 ~ 11:12am
but i would prefer great animation and art.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.