Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question for all guys and gals... - Minitokyo

Question for all guys and gals...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Hiya guys and gals...heres a question for ye all. Someone ask me bout this question and I find that its kinda interesting if I ask ye all here. What happen if you found out your bf/gf is a yuri or yaoi manga lover? What would you do?

Ans:
A) Its fine by me. No big deal as long as he or she has feeling for me. Thats alright!

B) Omg! Yuri/ Yaoi! I am leaving ye. I hate Yuri/Yaoi!

C) I love it too. Lets share our mangas? O.o

If ye ask me I go for A but...if she ask me to act in a part. Ew...urh.....I am leaving ye. n_n; So....what would be ye all opinion?

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

Well, i'm a guy, and if my gf likes yaoi, that's fine as long as she doesn't try to make like it too... I can tolerate that since i like yuri anyway...:p

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Eh? I thought you meant if it's a girl and she likes yuri making her bi/les but still liking you? o:
I don't care, everyone likes yaoi, or at least the majority of girls. So who gives a damn what you like? I wouldn't do 'nething about it.

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Most likely the choice 'C', but 'A' sounds like a good choice as well. Ah, well. Not a big deal, no significant other in sight right now. :)

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

A for me

im not one to say to stop reading/watching that just cause i dont like it. Just as long as they dont force it upon me, im cool :D

Signature Image

Firebomb

Anime Lover

A for me too! I wouldn't mind either as long as they didn't force me to read or watch it!

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

I'm ok with Yaoi and/or Yuri. I wouldn't care if my gf didnt like it.

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Quote by speedfreek19A for me

im not one to say to stop reading/watching that just cause i dont like it. Just as long as they dont force it upon me, im cool :D

Agree.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

souseta

souseta

MuPp3T*

A for me, it is fine as long it doesnt affect her much

For me it would be ok, i dont see the problem whit it, lets share manga ;)

TheWatcher

TheWatcher

Heresy grows from idleness

Well i dont care.Its just manga if she try do that its interestung 0.o

Signature Image
Join us now!@ [url=www.forum.gameland.ru]Gameland[url]

well id prolly go wit A...who really cares lol...so long as she likes me im fine wit it...not like shes forcin me to like it...in that case...B...cause ur not gana force me to do anything...lol....im stubborn that way....

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

A as well. Who cares if she likes yaoi. I'm not the one who should be telling her what she can read and what not. In a relationship you have to respect the choices made by the other one (unless they're too crazy for words of course :D) But no, I wouldn't mind if she likes yaoi. As long as she doesn't force me to do stuff like that with a friend *haha* XD XD XD

Signature Image

yoshi-mist

yoshi-mist

The Shadow Fox

C!

im a guy and i like yaoi and my girlfriend does to so we share haha :D

my girlfriend doesnt care. (even though it was kind of acwared at first)

I'll protect you no matter what

Signature

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I'd choose options A and C. I like yaoi, and I know a lot of guys who read yaoi and/or like yuri, so it doesn't bother me so much as long as we both stay honest with each other.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

A)
i'm fine with it...
my girlfriend likes yaoi... as disturbing as it is... lol
hey man we love each other.. thats all that matters, ... if you get turned off
just cause she watches a genre of anime then you just suk and should not
be in that relationship.... ( oh and shes fine with yuri too )

Beccieboo

H e l l o . . .

A - i don't mide yaoi or yuri. i like it more when theres a stroy though. and the art can be really beautiful ^^ ( and disturbing at the same time O.o)

I'm still here. . . all thats left of yesterday. . .

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Yay for yuri, yaoi =GTFO

I am invincible!

Well, that's happened to me. I heart yaoi and yuri and i've put off many people because of it, been dumped (a-hole!). If my girl loves yaoi or yuri, we'll have a YAOI/YURI PARTY! WOO-HOO!

A - as long theres no feelings towards me.....

I'd pick A, but if my gf tried to get me to like yaoi...well, I'd have to say NO at that moment. I don't mind if she likes yuri tho :)

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

A for me haha...
act for her of coz i will...
love the manga maybe...
don mind it actually but the arts a bit disturbing o_0 o_O o_0

Bazaa

Bazaa

The lifeless Kid

I wouldn't care at all. It's because people have different tastes that the world is an interesting place.

No matter how much the people in this world hurry,
You can still catch me

Tia-Noemi

Tia-Noemi

Yuri no Tiarys

Well, I'd pick A. I just would get annoyed if my girlfriend tried to get me to like yaoi. S'not that I'd be against that, since I like yuri shippings more than I like any other ones. Xd;;

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.