Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question for all guys and gals... - Minitokyo

Question for all guys and gals...

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

A! my bf loves yuri and i love yaoi, but we both love each other! it's as simple as that! ^-^

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

A.. no problem. It's just another type of manga... why not?

I wouldn't care, just keep it away from my Manga collection

helmet02

Helmet Rule

A. no worries as long as i'm not subjected to it

Whatever helmet says is true so believe it or else... nothing happens. so obey foolish mortals!!

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Probably I would go for answer A. Because I dont think my girlfriend would like to share yuri manga with me XD. No way it would be B, but C is the best if we got the same taste (nice. Guy looking at yaoi ;) XD)

Signature Image

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

You really should have added a poll for this thread, but anyways. Answer: A

Yeah! I'd like to pick (C)... Pitily, my girl isn't into anime/manga... Sigh... :(

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

it's fine by me but don't expect me to read them.....

Signature

I would ask to borrow the collections... I like all mangas/doujins

cloakanddagger

cloakanddagger

ain't she cute

A. definately A

live with honor, die with honor, without honor you are nothing. quote by cloakanddagger

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=24436

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

In my opinion it would be both A and C. It's ok and we could share mangas.

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

i think yuris kinda cute *blush*
well uhh its alright. I dont really care if my girl is leso. THe more the merrier *beer*.

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

jaam0927

Live with honor, die with glory.

first I would be like o_0 If I see my g/f looking at some girl on girl...
but then I would be turned on X-P
but if its boy on boy I would be like HELL NO! >_< ~_~

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

*DRUM ROLLS!*
My answer ish~~~
A) Its fine by me. No big deal as long as he or she has feeling for me. Thats alright!

i personally think that it is alright for me as long as my bf doesn't act like one.. O_O;;; i dont think that reading a yuri/yaoi manga is something disturbing or wrong.. shoo... it's ok for me.. ^^

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Interesting question... well if my gf reads yaoi think that i will be ok with that, as long as she keeps those fantasies out of the real life... but if she wants to force me to fullfill her homosexual fantasies, i would have a problem with that.

And if she reads yuri, well, we will have something in common, but it will be troublesome if she likes gals, our relationship will certainly end if she finds a gf.

Signature

WaCa

WaCa

Solitaire soul...

I wouldnt care if my gf reads yaoi (lesbian thing think it is), cos i personally find it cool, the thing would be for her to experiment it, if she does it with me and a friend of hers i dont mind, as long as she still likes me....

Signature Image

Proud administrator of the AnimeMangaLovers group!
Bleach-Central proud member!

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Quote by ayane-heine*DRUM ROLLS!*
My answer ish~~~
A) Its fine by me. No big deal as long as he or she has feeling for me. Thats alright!

i personally think that it is alright for me as long as my bf doesn't act like one.. O_O;;; i dont think that reading a yuri/yaoi manga is something disturbing or wrong.. shoo... it's ok for me.. ^^

Lol! Souka souka. Hehehe! Well you are right though. =) Don't get addicted its ok le. ^_^'

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

I picked A too..cause if I'm with him he has to love me a lot...I respect his others likes or dislikes but he has to be inloved with me first jajaja...weird topic too...haha take care you allXD

A. So long as they don't force it upon me ...
And I'm sure it's a fiar trade for my own .... bizzareness ....

I dont have a boyfriend if I did I guess Id go with A

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

better be c. lol

Quote by BazaaI wouldn't care at all. It's because people have different tastes that the world is an interesting place.

true ^^ i'll go 4 A..

it's rock lee in my avy, if you don't recognise him! ^u^v

Hmm, to me it's A. I guess. Lol.

I'm a christian and I'm completely against being gay or lez, but reading about them is fine by me. So long as my bf and I aren't acting in part of it.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.