Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question for all guys and gals... - Minitokyo

Question for all guys and gals...

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

I would choose A the most, C probably too. =P
Well, I don't mind actually~ as long as those didn't affect our feelings.

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

kakashi1992

kakashi1992

Female Ninja

0_o...D all of the above

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

C. Stuff like that never bothers me, some of the best storylines come from yaoi and yuri.

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

Quote by CrioxHiya guys and gals...heres a question for ye all. Someone ask me bout this question and I find that its kinda interesting if I ask ye all here. What happen if you found out your bf/gf is a yuri or yaoi manga lover? What would you do?

Ans:
A) Its fine by me. No big deal as long as he or she has feeling for me. Thats alright!

B) Omg! Yuri/ Yaoi! I am leaving ye. I hate Yuri/Yaoi!

C) I love it too. Lets share our mangas? O.o

If ye ask me I go for A but...if she ask me to act in a part. Ew...urh.....I am leaving ye. n_n; So....what would be ye all opinion?

I would definatly choose A because I love her for what she are but not what she like
Everyone have their own intrest........It is not worth making it a big deal of it, if my Girl Friend ask me to watch yaoi, I would watch it with her althought I hate YAOI.

cyberfrogX

cyberfrogX

Malik-Aru

I agree with ReiAyanami for the most part... although I don't know if I could keeping watching it... Maybe I'd just stare at my girlfriend the whole time...

rorry

rorry

lineage&anime addict

I would also pick A. I wouldn't mind if my bf would like yuri as long ashis feelings about me wouldn't change(but still thank god my boyfriend doesn't like yuri ^^)

Signature

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

B
i woudn't care as long as he didn't try to be yaoi
suck >.<

love.. is unlimited

My answer would be A.

SRRY but i don't know how to submitt messages so maybe i can ask here...um...well...this might be stupid but what is yaoi and yuri and if there basically the same then whats the difference?

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Quote by DaRK133SRRY but i don't know how to submitt messages so maybe i can ask here...um...well...this might be stupid but what is yaoi and yuri and if there basically the same then whats the difference?

Hiya! ^^ Yaoi = gays Yuri = lesbian in simple. =)

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

cherry12

love,hinata

a's my answer. *though i don't have a lover yet. ^_^'

did i change alittle?

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

ohoho... i'll choose answer A...

well.. yaoi n yuri is somekind common here ^^' and i think it's just okay if it's just manga ^^

Pride comes before the fall

Were you high when you made this thread?

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

C would be the only answer!
such a girl is rare in my neighbourhood....
if you should have chosen B....
then what the hell are you doing on this site?!

Meow~

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.