Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Events: May ~ June 2006 - Minitokyo

Events: May ~ June 2006

Group announcement by MT-Philippines

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Philippines-Japan Friendship Day

DATE: July 23, 2006

A special event in celebration of Philippines-Japan Friendship Day featuring a performance of the Okina by Filipino dancers and the play, "Unravel Noh" by Noh master Naohiko Umewaka.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Philippines-Japan World Heritage Sites Exhibit

DATE: May 22 ~ June 30
VENUE: NCCA Galleries, 633 General Luna Street, Intramuros, Manila

A month-long display of photographs of the Philippines and Japan's World Heritage Sites at the National Commission for Culture and Arts in celebration of Heritage Month and Philippines-Japan Friendship Year. View the glorious expressions of Filipino culture in the Banaue Rice Terraces, the Baroque churches, and the Tubbataha Reef. Get transported to a graceful Japanese era and trail along the Shirakami-sanchi Mount Range in Northern Japan to the Gusuku Site and related properties of the Kingdom of Ryukyu in the south through photographer Kazuyoshi Miyoshi's eyes.

Yamato - The Drummers of Japan

DATE: June 20, 2006
TIME: 8:00 pm
VENUE: CCP Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo

Condors' Conquest of the Galaxy : Jupiter

DATE: June 23, 2006
TIME: 8:00 pm
VENUE: CCP Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo

Condors, an all-male Japanese contemporary dance group, brings to Philippine shores an amazing fast-paced spectacle blending elements of dance, film, live music, puppet show and drama. "Conquest of the Galaxy: Jupiter" features energetic, goofy skits, interspersed with short films, and dance production numbers appealing to the MTV-generation.

Lecture-workshops will be held in cooperation with the UP Dance Company/ Contemporary Dance Map and the Cultural Center of the Philippines.

Condors' Conquest of the Galaxy: Jupiter is an entry to the International Theater Festival 2006.

For more info, please contact The Japan Foundation.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I see .. -_-' too bad i can't go, i live in canada O_o and i'm not what you call "rich" ^_^'

niq24

caught in the sun

oh..i'll see if i can go..i'm going too b bc since ill be graduating dis yir..

signature member of:

Christian-Fellowship
Group Member

Assasins-Fans
Group Member

BunnyWorldDomination
Group Member

BunnyWorldDomination
Group Member

Morphines-Scent
Group Member

Day-Dreamerz
Group Member

MT-Philippines
Group Member

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.