Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Sims 2 - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Anyone getting this game? I've know I will.

Oh, hell yeah! Most definitely. I still have fun with my regular Sims game, but Sims 2 is gonna bring so many new things into it, like genetics, weekends in the work week (!!!!!), an actual life span...gonna be fun!

The lifespan thing would be fun. XD And managing ambitions... fufufu~

I agree with both of you on everything. This game so far looked amazing. I just can't wait. Sept. 17 is around the corner.

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

I haven't got the original Sims, but I've played it at a friends house. I think I'd rather just get Sims 2 instead of the first one now. With the lifespan thing it's got to be even more fun! ^__^ When I have the money I'm definitely getting it.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I go through phases with the original Sims. I bought all the expansion packs, even began developing a neighbourhood consisting of all my friends and gave them jobs appropriate to their real life ones, but then I get bored. I'll still probably get The Sims 2, just because I can and it looks so cool with lifespans, generations, etc.

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.