Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yuki vs. Kyo - Minitokyo

Tagged under Fruits Basket

Which fruit Basket character do you like the most (of the boys)?

Kyo
50 votes
Yuki
32 votes
Hatsuharu
7 votes
Momiji
5 votes
Ayame
3 votes
Hatori
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Kodocha21

Black Angel

Basically, I'm askingwWho do you think deserves Tohru: Yuki or Kyo? Why? Also...(for all the girls) who do you like the most: Yuki or Kyo? Why?

I can't really answer this question because I'm not that far into the anime

:sweat:...I'm in the middle... ^_^'...so I'd like to hear your opinions...that way I'll get a lot of different opinions...and I'll be able to choose...plus, I want to see what the majority of the people think... :)

"I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone."

heh. people who know me will know what my answer will be..... kyo. kyo should be with tohru. tohru is the only one who didn't run away from him when she saw his true form. and she doesn't mind being around him or acts differently when around kyo. tohru is the only when who can mend up kyo tortured heart. and for tohru. kyo is the only person who actaully knows her. he the only one who truely understands her. and he's always there for her when she needs it the most giving her the words that she needs to hear. just the same as what tohru does to kyo. and not only that but kyo wants to protect her with all his might and jsut wanna see her happy. and he would do anything for tohru if it makes her happy. and he's only nice to tohru. and tohru wants to break the curse for kyo. she wanted to break the curse for kyo mainly. she couldn't bear knowing that he has to be confined after highschool. she she couldn't bear that she had to lose him and that shishou would be lonely without him. and she replace kyo from her mom. and she is the only one who understands kyo the most. she forgives him and love him. kyo loves her and makes her into someone special. and that's y i say kyo should be with tohru.

with yuki though he can never open up to tohru. instead he acts like a prince in front of her to make her happy. and yuki doesn't love tohru and neither does tohru love him. she only see him as a prince. anywho yes they weren't meant to be. and yuki can't understand tohru. he doesn't even care about her or ask her how she feels or ask what she wanted to say. he can't notice tohru's true self. he knows nothing about her. and with the hat story. he didn't know he was helping her. he was shocked that the girl was following him (tohru). unlike kyo who was searching frantically for tohru which even seemed like her liked her then too.... yuki doens't deserve tohru. yuki deserves machi. someone who he can relate to. and someone who he can love. yuki shouldn't love someone who he can tell his past and true self to.

kyo deserves tohru. and always had. knowing what he had to deal with. and what he's gone through. and what kind of person he really is. kyo deserve to be with tohru. and kyo doesn't notices this but kyo is the only one who can save tohru.

"I must destroy the despair-night
To shine in Eternity's sunshine."

natsume44

natsume44

Yamapi Fangirl

Definitely Kyo. As for my reasons... Well, marmaladeboyfan pretty much said it all. I don't think you'll get a much better answer than that. :)

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

I think I would like Kyo more, he's a tough guy with a soft side, that he don't let anyone see. I feel sorry for him with his curse, he just wants to be accepted.

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

Kyo will be with Tohru,but I love more Yuki ^_^

My fave character in Fruits Basket is Yuki!

My favorite is of course Ayame...well duh he's so pretty and here I came into this thread thinking you were going to ask who of the two boys (Yuki or Kyo) would really win in a fight...imagine my utter surprise. I cannot say enough times that Ayame is my favorite and just how beautiful he is I mean GOD! He's a GOD!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

I realy can't say who DESERVES Tohru... Probably Kyo is the on who NEEDS her the most. still - I vote for Yuki:)

Kyo, because of his sweet side. He truthlly worries about Tohru and try to help her, at least be at her side. Yuki is a cool caracter, but he doesn't have attitude. He sees Tohru with Kyon and just get frozen. He just gave up. I don't like guys like that.

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

NONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! KYO RULES! KYO IS THE BEST FOR HER! HE DOESNT ONLY NEED HER, BUT HE LUVS HER! AND SHE LUVS HIM (spoilers hehe form marmaladie)! stop it! yuki drools! i used to be a thorough yuki fan, like i was crazy aobut him, and my frends sed that i was crazy and then marmaladie even thought i was psycho and i dint give in wen she tried to persuade me! i was like yuki and tohru everywhere, i wrote it all over my hw and my notes and everything! i had marmaladie draw yuki for me! i luved yuki but now i dislike him! its kyo that rules! seriously! i dont only say that cuz i feel bad for him but bc he deserves her and she deserves him! and ohhhh god he is such a hottie! as for my reasons, well marmaladie already sed it! NATASHIE! U KNO MY FEELINGS ABOUT HIM SO DONT ASK! HE IS THE BEST! BETTER THAN NE STUPID OLE YUKI! GET THAT STRAIGHT! WE ALL KNO IT! KYO RULES! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(...) POWER!

merged: 05-09-2006 ~ 06:42am
thank u all kyo fans! and oh yea, ur soooooooooooooooo rite sailor cappucino! yuki is a loser and he knows it! he doesnt deserve tohru at the least! kyo does! GET THAT STRAIGHT NATASHIE! KYO IS THE ONLY ONE WHO DESERVES TOHRU THAT MUCH! she is too good for that pipsqueak yuki!

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

Kodocha21

Black Angel

calm down! :hmpf: its just a thread... :sweat:...i just wanted to hear different opinions... :)...well, so far kyo is winning... ^_^'...im going to post a few of the good arguments with this topic (im totally neutral...just so u know... x_x")...they were actually pretty good arguments...kyo won...of course ( ~_~) :hmpf:

Quote by marmaladeboyfan
fine then
reasons to love kyo:
1. he's hot
2. he loves tohru (and tohru likes him)
3. he's not secretive unlike that pretty boy and is not scared to say what he thinks
4. he cares about tohru
5. he wants to protect tohru for as long as he can (until he finishes highschool)
6. tohru and kyo looks so cute together
7. he listens to what tohru has to say
8. he's supportive and tells the exact words tohru needs to hear (just the same as with tohru saying the right words to kyo)
9. them two blush more together
10. yuki is to god dam secretive and mysterious and i hate people like that
11. kyo shy but he hides it by being stupid
12. he's good at fighting
13. kyo wouldn't allow akito to say shit about tohru
14. kyo only goal in life is to be with tohru for as long as he can
15. kyo is such a cute flirt (laughing uncontrollably)
16. kyo is 150% better than yuki
(cough) i have more but this should be enough what r UR reasons for that stupid mouse
haha beat that

Quote by kodocha21
here's why your reasons suck (my version)
1)so is Yuki
2)Yuki loves Tohru too
3)being secretive isn't speaking your mind, its not bad either
4)yuki cares about her too!
5)yuki wants to protect her too! everyone does (almost everyone)
6)tohru and yuki look cute too!
7)yuki does too!everyone does! (almost)
8)show me proof and yuki probably does that too
9)torhu blushes with yuki too!
10)who THE HELL WOULD WANT TO TALK ABOUT HOW THEY GOT ABUSED!NO ONE!THAT'S THE STUPIDEST REASON I'VE EVER HEARD!NO ONE SAYS "OH!DID YOU KNOW I GET ABUSED? WELL I DO!CAN YOU HELP ME?"THAT'S JUST PLAIN STUPID!WHO CARES IF YUKI DOESN'T TELL TORHU HOW HE GOT ABUSED?THAT'S NOT SOMETHING TO TELL! WEREN'T YOU THE ONE THAT GOT MAD AT YUKI FOR TELLING HER THAT KYO WAS GOING TO BE CONFINED?THAT HURT HER , DIDN'T IT? WELL...YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT IT IS GOOD THAT KYO TOLD HER HOW HE GOT ABUSED!DOESN'T THAT HURT HER TOO?
11)so?yuki's kind of stupid too...i mean what smart person would say "i came on this trip beacause i anted to. im happy to be here"thats just plain stupid
12)yuki's way better than him!stupid idiot! havent you seen how hekicks kyos butt all the time!
13)well..thats plain STUPINESS!WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH KYO!HE CAN GET KILLED! THEN TOHRU WOULD REALLY GET HURT!
14)well...i cant b/c i haven't seen that much...but when i do ...BEWARE!
15)yukis a cute flirt too!thats your opinion!
16)wheres the proof!
every single thing you said is either your opinion, cant be proved, or yuki can either top it or do better! yiou have to do much more than that to convince...if i can backtrack all this when i havent even watched/read that much...imagine how much ill backtrack when i do watch it! remember, yuki and kyo are a tie to me...i might even like haru or momiji more! right now, im just neutral. so you guys have a lot of work to do if youre ganna try convincing me to like the people you like! Well, i guess i topped that! you know ?youre arguments are weak. mabye next time.

Quote by phoenixalcott
hmph.... she has a point there u kno, nehow, but htis time, i m gonna pithc in on the kyoness rules over yuki thingie k?

1. kyo needs tohru cuz she is the only one who cud heal him, like shishou (episode 25 or 26) sed
2. tohru luvs kyo (spoilers) and confesses her luv for him
3.yuki doesnt luv tohru cuz he already likes machi (bk 13 i think and spoilers which i cud show u wen u r done watching th eepisodes)
4.kyo cannot beat yuki in the beginning but in the end, he does beat him in one thing, and that is tohru's luv and affection which is stronger than her luv for yuki even tho yuki doesnt luv her that way
5. yuki is a big flirt and he is stupid cuz he only likes her as a mother yet he still flirts with her (check out the threads that i participated in the ppl say it there 2 so we rnt the onyl ones who say that)
6. yuki is selfish cuz he is only being nice ot every1 cuz he wants to be luved (i dont remember the epispde but he ses that to tohru)

Quote by marmaladeboyfan
grrrrrrrr u know nada! ok lets get a few thing straight
1. yuki doesn't love tohru kyo does yuki think of her like a mother retard
2. kyo has dealt with more things than just turning him into a monster for example:
- his mother did suicide on herself and everyone blames kyo
- he saw tohru's mom dies in front of his eyes and the horrible part was that he could've saved her
- kyo turn into a monster and that made kagura run away from him not allowing him to trust people that easily again
- his father hates him and blames him for everything (his actual father)
- he loves tohru so much that after she said " i love u to him" he ran away and after that tohru falls off a cliff thingie cuz of a landslide
- nobody understands kyo
- kyo is an outsider
- kyo has to go in confinement right after highschool leaving everything and everyone he loved
is that enough for u to udnerstnad that kyo isn't that perfect either....and unlike yuki kyo doens't have parents cuz his father left him and his mother died
3. everyone cares for tohru but not as much as kyo. kyo actually knows her more than anybody else
4. i never said to say it out loud so bluntly about ur secret pass but when u love someone and is able to trust them u should be able to comit that what u say won't matter to the other person cuz they'll still love u and my other point is that being secretive is annoying as hell cuz how ca u help someone who's suffering when they're keeping things from u!
5. yes i know! but kyo was brave enough to stand up for tohru! that's the point! he realizes later on that what he did was stupid and shit so yeah i'm not saying what he did is stupid cuz yes it was it was just that he did made it so sweet
6. not everyone protects her and yes i know most try to protect her from akito but mainly it's kyo and momiji (cuz momiji loves tohru) who truely protect her. for example kyo wouldn't allow haru to get funky on tohru and stuff and not only that but it's the thought. kyo in his own mind wants to protect her. he wants to protect tohru for as long as he can.
7. i say kyo is a better flirt cuz kyo hardly does it so when he does it makes it special and the things he does is adorable yuki just takes stuff out of cosmo or something who the hell would kiss a ribbon i rather see kyo giving tohru a paper-made flower that he made and giving it to her just to make her happier
8. yuki yes is stupid he's been stupid all along. but kyo is a funny stupid cuz his actions makes u laugh that's the stupid i meant not the stupid and their a crappy character cuz if that was it then yuki's stupid.
9. all u've seen is just 1-6 from the books. u don't know anything much about the characters except that kyo is just kyo (a stupid punk) and yuki's yuki (some gently romantic creep) and shigure is shigure (a funny perv) u still don't know all to their past and u don't know how much they have been through and u don't know what each character tinks of tohru from their own perspective so u can't just judge kyo that easily becuz u mainly just read 1/4 of the whole series while i have read 1/2
(breathing) ok i'm calm now. it's just i don't like people who is easily misjudge by kyo and just to let u know this is out for u and franchesky. and i don't like kyo just cuz he's a hottie only i like him so much that i've replace him with yuu and stuff so yeah. kyo isn't just an idiot people

Quote by flyinghigh77
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! YUKI IS WAY MORE MISUDERSTOOD THAN KYOU AND YUKI'S CUTE STUPID IS CUTER THAN THAT STINKY CAT. KARUGA
IS ALL LOVEY DOVEY TO HIM AND HE IS SO MEAN TO HER HE IS SUCH A JERK. AND HOW IS YUKI GOING TO TELL TOHRU ALL ABOUT HIS PAST WHEN KYOU IS PUSHING HIS STINKY SELF ALL UP ON HER. WHY IS HE ALWAYS BEING MEAN TO POOR YUKI CHALLENGING HIM, THAT IDIOT WANTS TO BE IN THE SOHMA FAMILY HE SHOULD AT LEAST LEARN TO BE NICER TO OTHER PEOPLE THAN TOHRU. AND WHERE IS YOUR PROOF THAT YUKI ONLY LOVES TOHRU LIKE A MOTHER AND KYOU IS NOT AN IDIOT. AND WHY DIDN'T HE SAVE TOHRU MOTHER? IF HE HAD THE CHANCE TO BE A GOOD PERSON AND SHOW PEOPLE THAT HE ISN'T WHAT I THINK HE IS, A BAKA-NEKO

^_^' well...thats not even 1/4 of the argument...go to my page...marmaladebotfan's page...and flyinghigh77's page to see the rest...it goes on forever, but the argumrnt are really good...there's a bit on every page..so try them all out (only if u want to see wat happens)...and join a side! :)

merged: 05-09-2006 ~ 08:33am
oh...and about my vote...its kind of between kyo, yuki, momiji, and hatsuharu...(momiji & hatsuharu r my favs)

merged: 05-12-2006 ~ 02:49am
oh yeah...u can go onto phoenix alcott's page too...

"I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone."

^-^ kyo rules. we all know it. in the bottom of all of our hearts. we know we like kyo. heh heh and natashie's right there is more...... a LOT more. -.-.......we r still arguing too..... join the side of the beloved kyo! muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kodocha21

Black Angel

no! how dare u!? join yuki's side! even though he and kyo are equal (to me), join yuki's side...we need u!

I'm just wondering why the title of this thread is Yuki vs. Kyo when in the poll, there are other male character. Well... Yuki is still for me. Just love his personality.

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

yuki soo does not love tohru
he only thinks tohru as a mother
kyo has feelings for tohru
so tohru and kyo should be together

I agree that Kyo and Tohru should be together but the question is not about who should be with Tohru but who's the best male character for you. Yuki is for me, the best character in fruits basket.

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

well i would have to say that the best male character is yuki. i love his mysterious character so much. but i would have to say that tohru and kyo should be togther

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

Yah! Go Kyo! He definetely desearves Tohru the most! I love him!

yeah that's right! go kyo! win tohru's heart! (and leave me weeping in self pity -.-) waaaaaaaaaah kyo so cool! how can u people not like hiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmm!

Hatsuharu!

merged: 05-13-2006 ~ 04:55am
Hatsuharu!

Whoa whoa. Jeez, this thread's really bringing up quite an argument, isn't it? I guess everyone has their opinion. Like, I always thought Yuki was better for her, and I've just always liked him better. It's the other way around for others. All I know is, you don't need to argue so much about who Tohru'll choose, because in the end she chooses Kyo.

i also like Yuki and Hatori too...

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

The reason is very simple. Kyo is very similar to myself from some time ago, so much that it really surprised me lol, hence my nick :P That's why I think I can understand him as a character very nicely. Basicly he needs Tohru, no doubts in that. He cares for her greatly, and imo they look great together. That's why I demand a happy ending for him, for all the shit he had to go through in life, thanks.

up up and away

I am a HUGE fan Of TohruXKyo!
Kyo is better!
Kyo is better!
Kyo is better!
Kyo is better!
Kyo is better!
Kyo is better!
Kyo is better!
Kyo is better!
Kyo is better!
AND YUKI IS CREPPY AND SCARY AND STUIPID!
TOHRUXKYO FOREVER!
I MEAN FOREVER!
I HATE YUKI!

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.