Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yuki vs. Kyo - Minitokyo

Tagged under Fruits Basket

Which fruit Basket character do you like the most (of the boys)?

Kyo
50 votes
Yuki
32 votes
Hatsuharu
7 votes
Momiji
5 votes
Ayame
3 votes
Hatori
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

midnightprincess

White Angel

well, for torhu, i thnk kyos the best, but between them 2, yukis better and between all the characters, HARU RULES! AND HIRO!

solff

solff

Red Cross...

Kyo is the best.
1. His red eyes, same with red-eyes black dragon (yu-gi-oh) <---wierd comment ^_^'
2. He doesn't talk to much, that's why he looks so "scary"... X-O
3. His hair style...
4. He likes to drink...
5. And he like smoking... (Note : smoking is not good for your health) :)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MY EYES ???
Signature

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Yeah I agree, for Tohru, it's Kyo. But for me, it's definitely YUKI!

I love kyo! So I voted for Kyo!

TohruxKyo!

This message contains spoilers.
I like Ayame personally. He's my favorite guy, I just think he's so funny! For Tohru I prefer Kyo, but I can see why people want Yuki. I don't understand the violent debating, though. As for pairings, these are the official parings (warning, spoilers):

KyoxTohru
YukixMachi
HaruxRin
KisaxHiro
HatorixMayu
AyamexMine
RitsuxMichan
KurenoxArisa (Uo)
ShigurexAkito (Akito is a woman)

Kagura and Momiji have no one. Saki (Hanajima) likes Kazuma (Shisho), but I speculate that it's unrequited because he shows no romantic interest. He's about forty anyways, so it would be creepy.

My proof is at mangavolume.com
sorry if you didn't want to know all this already.

I really think Kyo is better for Tohru.... Yuki is sweet, and Kyo can be a jerk sometimes, but Kyo really needs Tohru, (and really likes her), and Tohru can really love Kyo too. I don't think the prince can really give her that. I think Yuki and Tohru can be really good friends.

All I can say is KYO! No contest, but I will always have a sot spot for Yuki!

merged: 07-20-2007 ~ 10:13am
Sorry! *soft spot

Of all the boys, I think Kyo-kun rocks and he also deserves Tohru because she didn't run away when she saw Kyo's true other form.
=)

(dont kill me for my bad memory)

For starters im a straight guy, glad to get that out of the way. Kyo is kinda like me hot headed and doesn't express himself right unless you know him then you know exactly what hes saying. He likes Tohru and does need her but i dont think like a girlfriend, more friends with benefits. Yuki on the other hand is liked by every girl in the world and this one caught his eye, and treats her with more respect, a ladies man if you will. Tohru is bossed around way to easily, therefore needing in my opinion Yuki. Kyo is my favorite character i just dont think it would work out.

merged: 08-13-2007 ~ 10:20am
The sheep dude is a good way to prove that she is a push-over, see the first time they met.....she got walked all over

aw man, i would have to go with the prince like guy, YUKI! hahaha
i luv his charms. =] i just cant but to luv him. <3

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

I vote for Kyo.

definely Kyo~ i dunno y bt.. i vote 4 Kyo. i think Kyo is actually a very very good person n he cares 4 Tohru as much as Yuki or mayb more. well mayb tat's d reason.

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Omg!Kyo should be with Tohru but then again......Yuki seems like a nice choice too......can't seems to choose.
I'm on the fence on this one.

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

I LIKE EVERYONE! >_<

MyaKayKhine

MyaKayKhine

Nayuki

I really like Kyo!Kyo is so cute and hot......

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u254/Gothslovedark/ththd1c72d35.gif

KYO!KYO!KYO!KYO!KYO!KYO!KYO!KYO!KYO!KYO!KYO(...)

Let me just clarify that I'm pretty sure Kyo-kun is my favorite ^_^
Yuki=TOO FORMAL (Miss Honda-Miss Honda, JUST SAY TOHRU! Even if this isn't the way it is permanently, he still said it for a long time)

Kyo=Dream, really cares, PROTECTIVE, and funnier...plus, he's gotten very good at controlling his anger, which it's understandable that he had anger problems...

So, yeah I THINK I like Kyo better (understatement of the year)
Haru's hot, but that's mostly it...

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

i like the tohru and yuki team...

although it obviously will end up a big failure for them...

tohru chooses kyo,

and voila...

they end up...

but the plot kind rocks and sucks in some ways...

never mind the suck...

i really just love it...

am i weird? or what?

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

Hmmm... Yuki Sohma is my favorite character in Fruits Basket! I DESPISE KYO!

yukiiii x)

From the beginning I've liked Kyo better. Yuki just has no personality.

My favorite character is Hatsuharu.

If I must choose between Kyo and Yuki, personality-wise I choose Yuki.
But Kyo gradually became better as the story goes.

KYOU! I LOOVE KYOU! Soooo happy he ended up with Thoro!

sammyui

sammyui

kyoruh-neko :))

definitely true indeed ! :))
kyo really is the best, despite of all his weaknesses, still touruh stands as his strength !

love them <3

<3 I love him. So much I can hardly stand it. I can't almost stand, how much I want HIM to be MINE. So much it can't be beat <3

Definitely yuki

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.