Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Seiyuu; member/group - Minitokyo

Seiyuu; member/group

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Chibi-Chibi

Chibi-Chibi

One day I'll be back!^.^

I guess nobody reportet that till now but it happend that there was a really cute groupe about all seiyuu's ant till the new MT3 is heare the ggroup changed in inactive 14 years olf freanch girl!

anyway i think it be really nice of you to do something aobut it^^

the member/gorup you'll finde here:
http://seiyuu.minitokyo.net/

Chibi

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Post here

(Be sure to check out the sticky threads before posting, this is right on top of the forum listing!)

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Only Sheqel can fix this, and there's actually a thread he created for exactly this issue: Group URL refers to member userpage with the same name.

Could you please re-post this in that thread?

[edit]

WAH Tama beat me by 30 seconds!

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Tama-NekoPost here

(Be sure to check out the sticky threads before posting, this is right on top of the forum listing!)

As stated please post in the thread linked above.

closed

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.