Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Online Gaming Anyone? - Minitokyo

Online Gaming Anyone?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Anyone do any online gaming?

I do cause thats what I wasta my life away! lol I use to play runescape but stop after a while Iwas a lvl 74 when I quited.

I play Ragnarok Online now. Yeah it may lag sometime especially when there are way too many merchants! XD But if any of you play it I'm usually on the Loki server and Im a mage named Oomi...

Anyo ther online games that are nice? tell me em about em and what you are and such...

I feel like a nerd now XD

Magically Delicious, yo.

well, i play Unreal Tournament 2004 now, used ot play WoW, Starcraft and Diablo But i quit.

yo wtf!

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I have a little FFXI character that I play on occasion when I feel like it. Her name is Saedi and she doubles as one of my brother's mules.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

sammy you should join xandman and my server ROheat , server's down right now and there's not as many people as the official servers but its still pretty fun and we'll eventually get bigger

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

im playing Fly For Fun and Gunz: The Duel. Used to play Warcraft 3 ladder..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I dabble in it, nothing that requires commitment, stuff like Mario Kart DS ans such.

merged: 05-08-2006 ~ 10:15am
I dabble in it, nothing that requires commitment, stuff like Mario Kart DS ans such.

I'm not going to get into an MMORPG, as much as I like RPGs I'm not in the mood to throw away all my free time.

I don't like playing online games, unless it's with people I know. I just don't trust 12 year olds...

Signature Image

I play guildwars, pretty large community and a second game of it has just been released. It rocks due to the fact that you don't need to pay monthly:D

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Quote by Chopstickzsammy you should join xandman and my server ROheat , server's down right now and there's not as many people as the official servers but its still pretty fun and we'll eventually get bigger

hmm I may look into that XD

Magically Delicious, yo.

Tia-Noemi

Tia-Noemi

Yuri no Tiarys

Used to be avid Starcraft and Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne player, until my computer decided it was funny to crash at any time, and I've never ever reinstalled it. Ever since. Now I have a new compy, but... other complications... ;/

becomewired

becomewired

Some Person

well i have guild wars, d2, ut, ut 2k4, halo, never winter nights, and a few others but for a few i dont have a powerful nuff vid card

sorry sammy, looks like our server died :X

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

kinda looked like it XD lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

Play a sh*it load of BF2, and
Before that was Joint Ops, and
Before that and the one that
got me started was Delta Force...
Have also tried W3 but due to
latency issues not good...

Iz-chan

Iz-chan

Anti Sora <3

I play Ragnarok Online of course, always on the NamelessRO server :P I'm a Assassin Cross named Kurocifer, And yes, I play as a guy ;P I also play FlyFF, but not as much as I play RO though >_>

People rave about how fantastic XBOX live is, but in reality who wants to talk to a bunch of stuck up, whiny, foul-mouthed, sore-loser 12 year olds when they play their games.

ibrahimm

ibrahimm

Kick Ass And Chew Bubblegum

The only online game i play is Dofus... :D:D

Realy nice game

Orokawa Ototoyo........

Wugz

analord

Quake

Yes, the original Quake from 1996. Deathmatch is incredible. I used to be really active in Team Fortress, but the genre pretty much died a few years ago.

I have played a lot of MMO's and here is a list of ones that are at least ok:

Asheron's Call
Tibia
World of Warcraft
Starcraft
Diablo II
Guild Wars

And no i dont play most of these anymore.

Game programmer and Anime freak

hmmm well I have played a few:

Anarchy Online
World of Warcraft
Diablo II
Silkroad
Knight Online
Half Life 2

Only ones I still play are Diablo II, Knight Online,and HL2...Silkroad was pretty neat looking but it was real repetative and got boring..Anarchy and WoW were awesome but I don't wanna pay 14.95 a month for a video game...they make enough money as it is damnit...lol when I closed my WoW account...they had this huge paragraph on how the money goes towards good things...yeah sure...I don't understand it...they should just do it like Knight does :-P offer free service :-P and if you decide to contribute to the game, give some goodies...

some realy good ones are half life 2,counter strike sorce and world of warcraft the only reson im not on WoW is because my time ran out and i dont have $30 on me because i spent my $ on anime and manga T_T

I play a little Battlefield 2 here or there. Sometimes Starcraft or Battle for Middle Earth but the lag on that game is terrible... Still haven't tried online play on Empire at War.
The game I play the most though is JKIII: Jedi Academy. I'm in this really cool clan who at the moment has the second best server of all the JA servers. The clan is called -={JoH}=-. If any of you play JA feel free to check out the server.

I played Star Wars Galaxies like an addict before they released CU2, which totally fu**ed up the game royally....I did not want to leave but after CU2 there was no point in playing....

I played WoW for a while, but did not like it to much......

I now play FFXI like mad, and I love it^_^ I have been playing off and on for a couple of years and do not plan on stopping any time soon lol

naomi6454

naomi6454

Self Authority

I play Fly For Fun(FlyFF) online and RAN Online

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.