Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever fallen in love with an Anime Character? - Minitokyo

Have you ever fallen in love with an Anime Character?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

I did, and it was funny becauze i "felt in love" with all the hot caracters in all series, beyblade, pokemon and even yu-gi-oh.... Good thing it happenned when i was 7 :P And i was so obsessed that i was a pot of glue for the TV lol
GO YTV !

Go see my pic in my galery ^o^

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

My goodness yes!
When I was 11 I had the hugest crush on Kurama from Yuu Yuu Hakusho. Now I dont know what exactly I was thinking.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

Yeah, right now I have the biggest obsession for Orihime from Bleach, OMG where do you find girls like that in real life.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

When I first got into anime, I had the biggest crush on Belldandy. It ruined me for quite a while, I mean how can anyone compare to that? Thankfully that's over now... or is it?

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Aurielle

Aurielle

halfdevil_an9eL

My heaven's shake..yes...I like Uchiha Sasuke from Naruto very much!

I can see how it happens to a person, since characters in an anime are written to be like people (unless they are aliens or animals) and they'll have qualities that you like in a person.

However, it's best to keep that love under control, since relationships with animation cels don't work out most of the time. :D

I fell in love with the main character Mitsuki from Full Moon Wo Sagashite. Wish i meet a girl like her in real life. >.<

Athlon 64 FX 60 OC 3.3Ghz , NVIDIA XFX GeForce 7900 GTX XXX Edition 750/1900, 4 Gig Ram, 400 Seagate Hard Drive, Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro, 32 inch Sony LCD

I'm not sure that you ever fall in love with an anime character... I think you more feel the emotion you get when there's the person you like on the opposite side of the room. There isn't any relationship or personal contact, but their appearance and the apparent personality is attractive. I tend to like the shy girl that doesn't interact with people much and is very quiet. Just a personal preference.

i fall in love with any hot guyz in animes, just can't stop thinkin about them, lol i'm obsessed with hot anime guyz, wish they were realt <sigh>

nekokuro

nekokuro

^___^

haiiii.. heh too many ...
Character Anime
Jin Samurai Champloo
Shikamaru Naruto
Jiraiya Naruto
Alucard Hellsing
Ban Mido Get Backers
Roy Mustang Full Metal Alchemist
Abel Nightroad Trinity Blood
Seiji Midori no hibi
Keiichi Ah! My Goddess
plus many many more.. hehe..

p3nguin7 lol i'm also obsessed with hot anime guyz XD..

Milfeulle from galaxy angel is just so kawaii!

like some character yes- love no. Or maybe your writing about obsession? That your acting like this character , talking like etc? Yes i had a obsession about DB but it was my 3 anime so i didnt know any other titles ( except Sailor Moon and Slayers)

in my opinion, real love is something that is not only given, but reciprocated. therefore, you cant really fall in love with an anime character per se, but you certainly can like them quite a bit! and i have had my fair share of anime crushes, yes. one of the most recent ones i have had was over Rakka from Haibane Renmei. all in all, i tend to go for the more shy, moe-type anime girls.

Not real love,but I 'love' Yuki Sohma from Furuba,Kaname from Vampire Knight and Sesshoumaru from InuYasha.It's not love,but when they would be alive,then... ;)

bigeejit

bigeejit

Sup?

a tiny bit...sakura CCS when i was 10^_^'
oh and im still mad about chi! OX

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yes I have with Lacus clyne of course.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

all the time^^
but now i reallie luv this one anime charater, rei otohata from super gals! he's so KAWAII!im gonna marrie sumone like him^^

I wouldn't say I am in love with them but I think they are awesome characters and every time I see them I smile and get all happy. I could stare at them all day! And if they were real then I would definitely be in love with them! Here are a few...
1. Inuyasha
2. Sesshomaru
3. Dark from DN Angel
4. Ed Elric (Older)
5. Kyo Sohma from Fruits Basket

Ok I think that is enough! :D

yoshi-mist

yoshi-mist

The Shadow Fox

HAHA

i never did but my mom had the biggest crush on the main character from speed racer when she was like ten! hahaha

now that i think about it my step dad does kind of look like him O_o

I'll protect you no matter what

Signature

Riza Hawkeye
Chun Li
Tomoe (Kenshin)

of course! ^.^ there's Kakashi, Kyo sohma, sesshomaru, vincent, ...hmmm... there is so freakin much! >.< i cant fit them all in here... 0_o ... they so freakin hot!

Wugz

analord

no.

Wow, it just wow i cant believe that there are so many people just like me. I do glad there are million people that have the same feeling as I do. However i do not actually "fall in love" with them just like them so much and wish they were real. At least God make me to have a wife just like them. And this is why peopel called me an Anime Freak and yes I AM AN ANIME FREAK! I like EVERY pretty Female Anime Charater that I meet. hehe sound ridiculous, lol.

Right now i have literaly "Fallen in love" with Nicol Amarfi from GS XD...i have had crushes on bakura from yu-gi-oh and then kurama from yu yu something o_0...but never in my life have i felt this "way" about any anime character or real person ^_^'.I've actualy been in "love" with Nicol for two years XD(longer than the others :nya:) I know it's kinda weird but it's the way i "feel" :).

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.