Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever fallen in love with an Anime Character? - Minitokyo

Have you ever fallen in love with an Anime Character?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

YoruTenshi

YoruTenshi

Live 4 the Nite

usually in every anime i watch i would fall in love with one of them. Currently it is Ichigo from Bleach ^^

Admire?...yes plenty of ppl. Love? No...they aren't real....but if they were..HMMm.

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

i seem to fall in love with every anime character i watch ^_^'

when samurai champloo first came out i though mugen would be my boy, until i realized he was a stupid jerk, so i went over to Jin, i was really obbsessed with him. i had his wallpaper on my computer for like 5 month. my newest crush is Byakyua from bleach. hey, girl can dream can't she?

Anyone who sais "no" should just forget being a member here... You can't truely love anime/manga without at least having a crush or 2! In order of age/time, this is who I recall having a crush on (or higher)
Trixy (speed racer) 0-1/3
Misty (PkMn) 1-2/3
Sakura (cardcaptors) 2-3/3
Chi (duh) 3/3 (more accurately 300/3, but...)
Trixy because speed racer was the 1st anime I saw.(I didn't even know what anime was then!) got over her fairly quick...
Misty reminded me of my gf in a way or 2, plus I loved water pokemon at the time. Got over her, but took awhile.
Sakura; the first real crush. (not just "huh... she's cute..."). Nonono... this was a real crush. I am still not quite over her. She's cute still, but usually in the other way.
Now Chi! This is the big one! I have no trouble reconizing this as love. I love, admire, respect, and absolutely adore her! She is not the "someone just for me". I knew who that was in kindergarden! Still. I am easily offended when people call her hot! She is, but it's too disrespectfull a word to be accurate. Chi is every size shape and form of cuteness! Cute isn't a particurally strong word, but it's as close as I can get.
Well, I think I'm done rambling for the moment, so catch you later!

yukiichan

yukiichan

..xnekox..

hahaha ^________^ i dunno about falling in love (LOLz) but i have like favourites in every anime i watch! ^^ like right now i'm reading/watching Prince of Tennis ..... n Fuji Syuusuke is my favourite ...... he's so cuuuuuuuuute! ^_^

yuki-chan | KLAC | AsuCaga | KiraxLacus

Hahahaha, yes (I'm so silly).... Here are some of mine:
- Kamui Shirou <3 (X)
- Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
- Jin (Samurai Champloo)
- Subaru Sumeragi (X)
- Arima (KareKano)
- Edward Elric (FMA)
- Roy Mustang (FMA)
... and more...

wow...okay i like anime....but not THAT much lol

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

not really... just a like not a crush.. hehhs... on hatsuharu sohma from fruits basket!

Frost-Heart

Frost-Heart

Wave Existence

I've felt "love" for a fair few anime characters lol. Luckily i'm over that kind of thing, and now it's something like "Wow, what a cool character" or "Aww, that's kawaii!".
But back in the day, i guess the most prominent one's would have been:
-Sakura_CCS
-Belldandy_Ah! My Goddess (to a small extent)
-Chi_Chobits (cute ^_^ and a computer too!)

Although not long ago (and probably to small extent now) i idolized Kisaragi Ninomai from the anime 'Happy Lesson'. She's so cool lol ^_^
I also liked most of the characters (female) from Lunar Legend Tsukihime (Shingetsutan Tsukihime) a bit more than average XD
There's just so many great charcaters to list though...I basically like all female anime characters, 'like' being the operative word. I'm kind of out of that 'love' stage now lol.

Signature
Thanks to k1ru for the avatar and sig ^_^ And thanks Cherryblossomsakura for the UP ^_^

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Yay, i'm not alone. Weehee, Fye from TRC. He's so hot, cute, and smart. The whole package ^_~

Dream about him all day loooooooonnnngggggggg....

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

Thanks guys for all your comments ^o^
and yeah even now i have a crush in tuxedo mask on sailor moon XD

Go see my pic in my galery ^o^

DarkAngel-Yoshi

~An angel of darkness.~

Well, I think it is safe for all of us to say that we have fallen in love with some character from an anime series.
I personally like:
Scrapped Princess: Zefiris (The Dragoon)
Shuffle: Nerine (The blue haired Demon)

I am an dark angel. One day, I may have to come for you, and claim your soul from this cruel world, and send it to the next.

Help me! If you have an avatar from the series Shuffle!, plz PM or email me! Thanks in advance for avatars or links!
Also, avatars of anime angels would be nice too! Thanks again in advance for you help!

Yes, I definitely love Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin.

ear145

ear145

Amazed art-fan

Can't say I have, but my younger sister is currently in love with Kyou (Fruits Basket). She even went and bought a bracelet <i>exactly</i> like his. Or that could just be obsession, not love...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein
Signature

sakurachriss5510

sakurachriss5510

*~*~*evErlAsTinG*~*~*~

Of course i did! Let's see....Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho, Athrun from Gundam SEED,... but now,.....I LOVE CLOUD!

*tRue loVe prEvaiLs - asuCaga*

Ahaha I'm not sure whether the phrase 'fallen in love' is accurate, I mean really can you fall in love with an anime character - mm maybe it's just me, but I tend to love more personalities hehe and admire the odd character design or two ;)

Anyways, characters I really liked would probably include hmm Roy and Ed from FMA, ums Orphen, Vash - just to name a few - there are so many well developed characters out there - that look great :D!

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

shioriyukino

shioriyukino

~ Yuu Collection ~

okita shoujiro (peacemaker kurogane)
inuyasha (inuyasha)
shuichi (gravitation)
ryuichi (gravitation)

Signature Image
My latest Wall ~* Magic Stove *~

OH YEAH, I HAVE! I had a story idea of an SM/Tenchi Muyo crossover! My main character which was based on myself, fell in love with a stronger version of Tenchi himself.

I have been attracted to many anime bishounens like Kurama, Hotohori, Tasuki, Vash, Nicholas Wolfwood, Omi, Aya, Yogi, Ken, Nagi, Keiki, Hiei, the whole cast of Kyou Kara Maoh, and many others.[/i][i]

I like Train Heartnet and Athrun Zala XD Their soooo coool!

Nande yanen???

Frost-Heart

Frost-Heart

Wave Existence

*slaps forehead* How could i forget lol?
Emerelda (and Elly kinda) from Xenogears! I think KOS-MOS from Xenosaga is really cool, but i'm pretty sure that's as far as that goes XD
lol, i only just remember because of my story...*shame*

Signature
Thanks to k1ru for the avatar and sig ^_^ And thanks Cherryblossomsakura for the UP ^_^

noxzmaze

noxzmaze

MazeaH

Yep! a lot of char that i've fallen. Syaoean TRC & CCS. Fei TRC.lukia echida Bleach. Killua hxh. rinary DGM. onepiece Nami sunji nicorobin miss golden week moreeee. a lot of char! i'm happy coz i knew i'm not only onr that had falling in cartoon char >u<!

Tamahome! *swoon* That was years ago though, at the moment my new loves are Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran High School Host Club, mostly Hikaru btw. xO~~~~~~ Oh and Kairi from Peach Girl, oh and Kyo from Fruits Basket, and probably... Souichirou Arima from His and her circumstance.. << also Akito Hayama from Kodomo No Omocha. Tehe. Bad Boys... T_T ;)

there is tooooo much,i dunno how to survive coz i think id already cronic in balancing the anime world with reality,if can i want to couple with

Kohaku n Hisui from Shingetsutan Tsukihime
Hinamori from Bleach
Shizune from Naruto
Kaouru from Rurouni Kenshin
Elie from Rave
Shinobu from Love Hina
Nodoka from negima

wargh..cant list,too much!I hope i can control myself soon.....*take deep breath*

page 2 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.