Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever fallen in love with an Anime Character? - Minitokyo

Have you ever fallen in love with an Anime Character?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 21 of 21 « Previous 1... 17 18 19 20 21 501 total items

haha from where to start i wonder? first big crush was with kai from beyblade(what the heck was i thinking?!)... Well my most recent crushes are with ed from fullmetal alchemist (i could marry a guy like him!) and sasuke from naruto (i wouldn't marry a guy like him, he's a freakin nuts, but damn he's hot!) ^.^

kyo-kun (Fruit Basket) Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara (Naruto) And then Arata-kun from Moe Kare

mizore from rosario +vampire

kuzuryume

kuzuryume

~~Daughter Of The Wind~~

memories..... yes it happened to me many times... I had a real serious crush on several Saint Seiya characters back in the day, jajajaja

...and remember, your dreams are the wings that will help you fly ~m^_^m~

no way, i like certain characters alot, but i have not fallen in love with one.

Mizuki Sakaki (lovely Idol)
Yuuhi Katagiri (Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka)

Athena Asamiya
Nanoha Takamachi
Fate Testarossa

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

well, it really depends on how you define 'fallen in love'. not sure about fallen in love, but i have always love cain from godchild and recently lavi from d.gray-man and other characters. But they are probably just a love for a character, and yes, there is that 'i wish they were real feeling' but i am not feeling as totally in love so... yea.... OTL

Signature

i know ive fallen inlove with someone ^_^..
Ai Enma-Hell Girl
although in Season 3
she's turning into a LEZ?!?!?!? -.- T_T
ow well

Ahahaha, fell in love with so many bishie already. XD; Currently obsessed with Lavi from D.Gray-man and Denmark and Norway from Axis Powers Hetalia. There are a few others, but I can't remember them at this moment. XD;

supersillious

supersillious

One of those untalented guys.

Lol like all those before me i to like/love so many of them.
not gona say who doh.

Vash from Trigun. He's loveable! No one will forget his clown act when watching the tv series. He's the hero man!

Yes! I "fell in love" when I was young, I loved Kaworu Nagisa from Neon Genesis Evangelion, and then with Kai from Beyblade...I think what I need is a real boyfriend or just a crush...But even if that happends, I will never forget my "true (anime) love"...ERIOL HIRAGISAWA!
I have a trauma -_-

Basically i didnt fall in love but they became very special, nearly irreplaceable due to the emotions they made me feel, they are on my profile favourites:

http://www.anime-characters.com/u1/clades/f/#con

Tenin

Tenin

not love but admiration.

Why is it always the uncle...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels that way...I really like so many anime/manga characters...why do they have to be so awesome?!?!? XD XD XD

no, but yes with game character,
is just a stupid love

my crush is sanada genichirou in prince of tennis

I dont even realise!

Maybe:
Haji/Blood Plus and Lelouch Lamperouge/Code Geass..............oh yeah i love them both

erdeteha

erdeteha

vectorist not terrorist

I think I'm falling in love with rei ayanami. calm, cool, and soft girl!

happy and positive

page 21 of 21 « Previous 1... 17 18 19 20 21 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.