Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever fallen in love with an Anime Character? - Minitokyo

Have you ever fallen in love with an Anime Character?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

i guess i fell in love with an anime character
but once i do it goes for a while then
i find a different character ^^;;

hihi..
well some where in the past... i fell in love with gohan i so jealous that he married videl.

hoho silly me at that time i was immature

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Gosh, I'm glad that so many people as crazy as I am :D well here's my list from the hottest that I'm crazy aboout >u<
01. Jin Kazama - Tekken series
02. Jin Kazama
03. Jin Kazama
04. Jin Kazama
05. Jin Kazama (^_^)
06. Seiji Date - Yoroiden Samurai Troopers
07. Keisuke Takahashi - Initial D
08. Scar - Full Metal Alchemist
09. Ma Chao - Dynasty Warrior Series

merged: 05-14-2006 ~ 02:43am
Gosh, I'm glad that so many people as crazy as I am :D well here's my list from the hottest that I'm crazy aboout >u<
01. Jin Kazama - Tekken series
02. Jin Kazama
03. Jin Kazama
04. Jin Kazama
05. Jin Kazama (^_^)
06. Seiji Date - Yoroiden Samurai Troopers
07. Keisuke Takahashi - Initial D
08. Scar - Full Metal Alchemist
09. Ma Chao - Dynasty Warrior Series
ha ha ha

Nope, can't say that I have.

Tell me, when you say you are "in love", do you mean you are simply infatuated with the character or you think s/he is hot? Or, are you seriously head-over-heels?

yeah! we aren't talking about crush here, but I fell for the character Tsukasa Doumiyuji of Hana Ypri Dango. Yes, I kow it sounds a bit freaky... but he's so...perfect! Just the guy I would love! XD

lalatne

Meier Link

hehehe, ^_^ damn too many hot anime girls to mention.

Vakita

Vakita

Vakita

im love of Kuchiki Byakuya from Bleach and Uchiha Itachi

I love Motoko from love hina (the manga not the anime). And Lucy from elfen lied, even tough shes a serial killer.
But there is nothing as lovable as Satsuki from Ichigo 100%, that girl is just out of this world wonerful.

I never fallen in love with an anime character, but I have wanted to have sex with some of the gundam girls. Flay Alster is by far the hottest and sexiest anime character ever!

yea, i like inuyasha, yuki sohma, sasuke, kakashi, alucard, kouga, tasuki umm...idk who else hehe :D

I had MAJOR crush on Kenshin from Samurai X! I shared this crush with two other cousins Well, actually one of them is still "in love" with him.

Yes I Fall In Love With Sakura Of NARUTO And Nami Of ONE PIECE.But I Still Fall In Love.I Think That if They Were Real I Dont Now Who i Get Of GIRLFRIEND.

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

yes i have and i think that it is completely normal because to the avarage person, an anime character is as real as any flesh and blood movie star. Everyone gets a crush on one of those atleast once in their lifetime. Oh and i got a crush on Sesshomaru from inuyasha.

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Even when I'm self-proclaimed not anime fan anymore, I'm still in love with two anime charas.
Daidouji Tomoyo (Card Captor Sakura) - Wanna see all my Tomoyo's mechandise collection? Lol, I've dedicated an entire toy shelf only for Tomoyo. I really love her.
Yuzuhara Konomi (To Heart 2) - Plushes, PVC's, resins, desktop accesories, the game (too bad anime), and many other collectibles which I've dedicated to my lovely Konomi. I think this is the biggest anime crush I've had.
Fate Testarossa (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha) - Tough my collection of her collectibles has just began, she's one of the cutest girls I've ever known.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

Oh God, YES. When I was 10 I was so in love with Mattt from Digimon. I got so mad when they put him with Sora (that stupid.......). I was so obssesed with him. And now I'm in love with Count Cain (Godchild) *drowling*. Definately, that's my dream guy.

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Yea, who hasn't? I mean, I wouldn't say exactly love, but...highly adore.
Let's see... Inuyasha (Inuyasha), Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin), Shikamaru and Gaara (Naruto), Hiei (Yuu Yuu Hakusho), Vincent and Cloud (FF 7- Advent Children).
That's just a few that I can think of off the top of my head.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

ahhaa. Sadly enough, yes. <3
Howl from Howl's Moving castle,
and Porco/Marco from Proco Ross.
and I believe Tidus from FF x/x-2, and
oh and Ojirou from Angelic Layer.

but I think the one I loved the most
was Howl.

merged: 05-15-2006 ~ 08:59am
ahhaa. Sadly enough, yes. <3
Howl from Howl's Moving castle,
and Porco/Marco from Proco Ross.
and I believe Tidus from FF x/x-2, and
oh and Ojirou from Angelic Layer.

but I think the one I loved the most
was Howl.

BladeSummers

BladeSummers

One Winged Angel

Bellsandy from Oh My Goddess!,
Seras Victoria from Hellsing,
Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist,
Orihime Inoue, Rukia Kuchiki, and Rangiku Matsumoto from Bleach,
Rea Ayanami from Evengalion,
Alita from Battel Angel,

Aaaaannnnnnnddddd for the games.....

All girls related to Final Fantasy, Dead or Alive, Ledgend of Zelda, Star Ocean, Ragnarok, and .Hack.

Is that enough?

Not really...

mewi27

mewi27

dream heroine..~

ooohh, yess ^//////^..too many times, i think ..u//u..XP..still, i was happy on those times ..when i only thought about bishies....well..i had a crush with.. *takes out The List XD*..

Echizen Ryoma *w* --> Tennis no Ouji-sama
Elidd Gareas --> Megami Kouhosei
Li Sharoran --> CCS..haah, this was one of the first's..
Train Heartnet! --> mi actual love! XD still, he so funnyy! (Black Cat)
Kamio Akira (also from PoT) =/

and the list continues..XP...wa, i don't know, perhaps "we fall in love" with anime guys because there aren't many good boys...?

=D

jaja, that's not true..innocent joke =)

Signature

Hehe... Probally Kaoru Kamiya from Rurouni Kenshin and Lacus Clyne from Gundam SEED/Destiny

TOTALLY, i have liked sooo many girls in anime. I cant remember any since i think i watched tooo many.

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

I've liked a lot of characters, but I definitely fell in love with Tezuka Kunimitsu from Prince of Tennis.

OK I always had Yuka from Futari ecchi on my mind. Damn the creator for drawind such beautiful eyes on her. DAMN IT.

shinichan999

Shinigami's Lover

My biggest crush on hot anime guys is probably Heero Yui from Gundam Wing...Mamama this sexy glare he gives sometimes... Errhh, all the time ^^;

Don't fear the Reaper Babe, coze the Reaper is dead Tired tonight...
Free--Wallers
Peacemaker--Kurogane

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.