Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever fallen in love with an Anime Character? - Minitokyo

Have you ever fallen in love with an Anime Character?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 4 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

I can't say that I have. I haven't even fallen in love with a real person. So that would be a nada.

cherry12

love,hinata

the 1st shonen i fell in luv with was... kai from beyblade...*sighs* ^_^

did i change alittle?

theshadow77

Hooray Beer!

I admit I loved Winry from Full Metal Alchemist. She was so damn hot. I also kinda liked Misty from pokemon for awhile

Athrunnnn Zalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!LOL :)

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

well "fallen in love" is a something that concerns anime charracters now? well wishing that they were real certainly does. Uhh actually the list would be too long for you people.

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

Nariko-Chan

Nariko-Chan

The visual kei freak. <3

There IS an anime character who I fell in love with... and when I say "In Love" I mean IN LOVE. I can't get them out of my mind... I think about them every day... I haven't stopped for a year... I would do ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING, to be with this person... but, it's not possible, so it breaks my heart... :( But whenever I have dreams about this person, it feels like I'm in heaven... and I wish for the dream to last forever...

ko1

Anime & cartoons are okay and all but I find it's like watching someone else's relationship. I know I can't be a part of it so why bother getting attached?

Besides, real women are so much more fun.

"I want it all and all at once" - Marquis de Sade

Yup ! I really love Subaru Sumeragi from X. I started liking him when I firts saw him in Tokyo Babylon, and I'm fallen for Subaru for X ! Hic ... but, he is Seishirou's ! He he, I love this couple too !

NOT A SECOND TIME

screamokid4evr

screamokid4evr

SCREAMOCHiCK...LOL

ohh gosh plenty of times..lol

Minitokyo or otaku's kingdom...

The dark orpheus

cherry12

love,hinata

Quote by theshadow77I admit I loved Winry from Full Metal Alchemist. She was so damn hot. I also kinda liked Misty from pokemon for awhile

u go boy! misty is so sounky! but 4 sum reason i have a grudge against the new girl, may, but i don't kno why... :nerd: have u ever had a grudge against someone and never knew why? >.<

merged: 05-29-2006 ~ 10:30am
lol. *I meant 'spunky'

did i change alittle?

HELL YEAH! Tsukasa Nishino from Ichigo 100%... I love HER! wahahaha

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

ARE YOU KIDDING?! I love Alucard from "Hellsing" (that badass attitude of his is so cool!), D from "Vampire Hunter D : Bloodlust" (he's so quiet & fights great!), Kurama from "Yu Yu Hakusho" (I like his hair, and that cool pose) and I don't know what else to say!

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Well, I wouldn't say that I've ever fallen in love with one, but fixated? Yes. They're just so hot! How could one not develop a slight obsession?

Signature

'Mortal is what belongs to mortals, and all things pass by us;
and if not, yet we pass by them.'

darkangel013

darkangel013

~*The Gray Witch*~

Woah..... there are a lot of characters I have fell inlove with,I am still have a crush on some of them right now ^.~ :

Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Takuto(Full Moon)(still in love with)
Athrun Zala(Gundam Seed/Destiny)(still in love with)
Yuki Sohma(Friuts Basket)
Dark(DN Angel)
Kenshin Himura(Rurouni Kenshin)
Sasuke Uchiha(Naruto)(kind of in love with)

When you laughed as much as you breathed, you realized how much life is beautiful

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Yeah, when I was 10, I fell in love with Takeru from Digimon...^^

Then, when I'm 13, I fell in love with Athrun and Kira from Gundam Seed/ Destiny..^^

And when I'm 14, I fell in love with Fakia and Mytho from Princess Tutu...^^

I've love Syaoran and Eriol from Card Captor Sakura when I was 11 and I still love them....^^

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

yeah, i did, anime, characters in games (rpg)
so hateful, i couldn't find any human who fits,,.
um, well, there is one, i saw a human kogure, but i don't know what happened to us, so harsh~life...T_T

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

Many MANY times...in fact, i think i can name off like 30 just off the top of my head. It's actually pretty sad actually...

Lots, particularly Sabre from Fate/stay night. My hormones just start racing whenever she smiles... X-P

waaa i hav crush in every anime i watch
-kurosaki ichigo
-uchiha itachi

merged: 05-29-2006 ~ 09:36pm
i still luv sohma kyo
and sora from kingdom hearts
dis really is silly
cuz they doesnt really exizt

im not sure, i've had strong feelings of attachment to characters not sure if its love though

nah nt exactly lol I might like their personality n stuff but i don't think tht that's "fallen in luv" I sometimes thing they're cute/sweet/cool etc but I think tht's how they act :D

Yes, many times! But my first was lynn minmay from Macross >_<

um... yes?
well don't really remember which one was first =P
and not so far as "love" but more like...
o wat the hell, let's just leave it at love >__>

page 4 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.