Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever fallen in love with an Anime Character? - Minitokyo

Have you ever fallen in love with an Anime Character?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Edward my love <3 <3
Self explainatory XD

Roy Mustang

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Yes! Most in every series I've watched! But the only anime girl that I really fell in love with was Stellar of Gundam Seed Destiny. Why? Because she has the beauty and innocense I looking for in a girl(Although I think she's too innocent). And at the same time, she's a bit insane. Just like a little bit of me... hehehe

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

HAHA.. Well I fall in love with cool bishounens... In fact whenever I see them I practically scream! And everybody is just shocked. Hahaha. They're too many to mention.

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

RaiMinakami

RaiMinakami

Silent Guardian

Embarrassingly... Yes

More than a dozen of times if I must say...

Well then... Ice cream anyone?

Ja ne! ^_^

Huh? ICE CREAM! Yay! Itedakimasu
Signature
Do You Believe in Fate & Destiny?
(sig created by PAche) ~Ja ne~ ^_^

hey, do any of you guys still fall for rei ayanami or asuka langley of evangelion? <guilty>

Suga-Blozzom

Suga-Blozzom

I fell for a an anime guy.. alot of times! My very 1st one was.. ranma from ranma1/2! GOD! What was I thinking.. now I think the anime is stupid! Now I'm marriedI got three husbands one named Syaoran (CCSxTRC), ryuichi Sakuma, and Shuichi Shindou. :b

"Promise me when I am no longer here you'll be the one to stand by my bed side and silently let out a small cry."

sugar

sugar

sugar

kakashi! ><
i love him so much lolz

??????????????????

RaiMinakami

RaiMinakami

Silent Guardian

//hey, do any of you guys still fall for rei ayanami or asuka langley of evangelion?//

Guilty as charged!^_^

Darn... I ran out of Ice Cream...
(Rushes to the nearby Store)

Huh? ICE CREAM! Yay! Itedakimasu
Signature
Do You Believe in Fate & Destiny?
(sig created by PAche) ~Ja ne~ ^_^

elclavel

elclavel

Data rendering failure.

I did, too :D
These are the characters I'm in love with recently:
1. Ritsuka Aoyagi [LOVELESS]
2. Soubi Agatsuma [LOVELESS]
3. Youji & Natsuo [LOVELES
4. Natsume Hyuuga [Gakuen Alice]
5. Naru [Gakuen Alice]

That's pretty a lot , isn't it :D

Signature

kp3269014

RoseBaby

i had a huge crush on Trunks from dbz. i luv watchin him :D hes so cute :)!

not exactly love but a crush...
1.belldandy(oh my goddess)
2.tomoyo(CCS)
3.konoka(mahou sensei negima)
4.setsuna(mahou sensei negima)
argggh! there's a lot more cute girls that I like to say but I can't cause there are too many of them.... sigh............

cloudp23

cloudp23

i am an exorcist who serves god

arcuied brunstud, :D my lovely hot vampire chick :nya:

Ya, Soubi is so attractive too ! He is incredibly hot in the anime.
I also love Seishirou, Yue, Shaoran, Kamui, Fay, Yasha-ou, .. from Clamp! Oh God, I love Clamp's bishounens !
And, I start to like Hakkai from Saiyuki too. He is cute and kind.
Oh, I've forgot Hotohori from FY, Jubei from Get Backers, ! They are all really cool ! But, not as COOL as Seishirou ! Aaaa ... Sei-san !

NOT A SECOND TIME

Right now, I would have to say Ranma-chan (yeah, I know...)

only me who fell in love with Lucy/Nyuu from Elfen lied? :P
she is like the sexiest character ever, specially in the end when she comes to her senses =d

Also fell in love with Winry from FMA and Rei Ayanami from NGE (Evangelion)

ooh forgot. Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto, to bad she looks crap after the timeskip =/

Definitely too many characters to name. For a while there, I thought I was even bi or something because some of the chicks were too cute :\

shylo

shylo

resevilfreak

OMG! i have way too many myself!
vincent - final fantasy VII
sado-kun, aka: chad - bleach (i mean come on, tall, dark and handsome on a 15 year old!)
leon kennedy - resident evil 4
luis - resident evil 4
kevin & david - resident evil outbreak
albert wesker - resevil games

now, didnt i say there was too many? heck, i have more that i cant even think of! i'm too obsessed... O_O

stormtrooper

I love Kenshin Himura & Van Fanel, I´ll never forget them.

Meh, I admitedly have myself. Little generic, but it was Belldandy. Kinda made me wish women like that fell out of the sky.

I love Kira Yamato >__< he is so cooool xD

Sasuke Uchiha.........one word: awesome. <3 Hopefully one day in the near future people can find a way to drag people out of the T.V. When that day comes I'm serious, I am marrying the guy! >w<

hotohori from fushigi yuugi *sigh...........* i think is still get all dreamy when i think about him...too bad he isn't real........ *cries*

rin from maburaho

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.