Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it good or bad that he/she knows you like him/her? - Minitokyo

Is it good or bad that he/she knows you like him/her?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Hello all!
I have a issue, theres this guy I like and hes really nice and cute... Ive talked to him a couple of times but he hasnt really gotten to know me. AND he knows that I like him. I was wondering.. is it a good thing or a bad thing that he knows I like him?

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Probalbly good since he's a guy. What is he? Skater, Punk-rocker, Gangsta, Nerd, or Prep? If he's any of the above, then it's a good thng. Maybe. Who knows.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

well if he's a nice guy then things between both of you shouldnt change minus the fact that he would ask you out if he likes you too. but if he's a jerk, which i have ran into people like that, then he will total try to avoid you. but overall i think that it is better for someone to know that you like them because then you dont have to jide it and can actually have a chance with that person where as if you dont then you lose that chance. but im pretty sure you have heard that before so i wont waste your time going on =]

midnightLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

I suggest you to have a honest conversation with him and make things clear. For me, there is no difference if the other one knows or does not knows I like until the day I conversate and solve the whole thing. Then you will know if you are wasting your time.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

I don't think it is bad.... it somehow is good because that way, he'd probably understand your actions... pretend you've been staring at him or something and he caught you....he'd understand you more and would probably be more comfortable with it. I mean, if he doesn't know you like him, he'd probably think you're thinking something evil or something to do him bad, but if he knows you like him, well he'd think it is a stare from a fan of his instead.

(Gee... am I even making any sense?)

But then again, if he's one of those bad guys... I would think it is a bad thing that he knows...

Its probably a good thing. If he does, isn't he more likely to make a move? And because you like him, if he asks you out or shows anything to indicate he likes you back, its a good thing.

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Well, for me its bad :\. Im embarresed (how does it spell? >.<) when something like that happens -.-'. I cant handle love, you know :\

But for you its not so bad (in my opinion). Even if he knows that you like him you still talk to each other, dont you? Hes not any different in a bad way compared to when he didnt know (or is he?). Anyway, I think that he knows doesnt worsen your situation. Just be friendly and talk to him even if he knows ^_^

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by midnightLOVERSwell if he's a nice guy then things between both of you shouldnt change minus the fact that he would ask you out if he likes you too. but if he's a jerk, which i have ran into people like that, then he will total try to avoid you.

Not necessarily true. Just because someone has necessarily ignored you or tried to avoid certain people in confrontation doesn't mean he should be automatically considered as one. Hastily assuming one's actions can consequently lead to mixed complexions.

People also have certain boundaries where they draw the line and they don't necessarily want to see certain individuals simply because that's the way they think and feel, and not out of sheer ignorance, of course. It's not like they hold some kind of secret grudge towards one another in particular. That's just the way they are. If someone doesn't want to be around you at the time, you also have to take into the fact and consider respecting that person's place and rights, as it is a clear understanding and acknowledgement from another individual's personal agenda that you clearly would give him some room to think about these sort of matters, matters that perhaps you wouldn't be bound to take part of, regardless. Only provoking the seriousness of the matter when he clearly chose not to discuss about can only make things worse [unless you know him extremely well enough to the point of comfortably discussing it with him, like a typical good friend would].

As for telling the person in question that you do like him or her, I can't really comment much on it because it really can go either way. Preferably, I recommend people not to mention about it until the time seems perfectly right, of course.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

nothing to say...-_- well everyone already said everything that i wanted to say so yea...but i think it is better that he knows you like him cuz its easier that way...

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

he's nice because he knows you like him,
take care!

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

it should be nice, since he's a nice guy and all. ^^; Maybe it's OK. Just don't try the public display of affection thing. *is disgusted by the idea*

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

If he's a nice guy, then nothing bad about that ^^

I think when a guy is nice and don't make fun of you then it's good thing if he knows

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Quote by AldenProbalbly good since he's a guy. What is he? Skater, Punk-rocker, Gangsta, Nerd, or Prep? If he's any of the above, then it's a good thng. Maybe. Who knows.

eww, labels. don't ever look for a guy based on a label, because you'll get some nasty surprises if you do.

anyway, I'm not sure if it's good or bad. it's good, because he might like you too, but he's not sure, but it's bad because there might be someone else who catches his eye. you just have to see what happens.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

A bad thing, I would say. I'm a guy, but in my case, the girl found out through my friends. After that, she always gave me the cold shoulder. Maybe it was because that was back in middle school. Or maybe it was because I dressed like a fobby Vietnamese kid back then (complete with chili bowl haircut and big glasses). In any case, I think it might change his perspective on you.

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

I like a guy and he knows it... Its kinda like of a bad thing coz he'll keep ignoring you. And you'll be teased about it... I should know... I went through that... T_T

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

It can be a good thing if he's a nice guy, at least if he feels something for you. It's a bad thing if he's a player, because then he can manipulate you because he knows that you like him.
If a guy ignores you then it doesn't have to mean that he doesn't like you, but it can also be that he doesn't know what to do in such a situation.

Depends on the type of guy he is, if he is nice then it isn't a problem, if he isn't nice you might want to review your tastes in men. The thing is how many other people know, I remeber when I first let slip which girl I like, but the afternoon at least 50 people approched me about it, and I'd say at least 100 knew, pretty embarrasing stuff.

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

Its a mixed blessing really. Like TSPhoenix said, if he's nice then it isn't a problem-if he isn't well...expect a rough or hard time possibly. He may even go so far as to make you jealous or get a rise outta you. He may also tease and flirt and such but you'll have to figure out what type of guy or person he is based on his actions and personality.

VindicatoR

VindicatoR

Greato!

Damn... it looks so nice talking about this topic...
Too bad i can't join in, cause i haven't had my luck with the whole relation thing, not meaning i had bad luck, just that it's none existent.

Sounds like a good thing. If he knows and likes you back, maybe you should make a move!

there's no harm in telling... as long as it's the right time or you want to get it over with...

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

i think its good though, u might also wanna ask him whether he likes him or not....then later can stead......=P and do more stuff....

well...i cant say its a good thing or a bad thing.

it may be good cause if later on he shows feelings toward you, he can confiently say that he likes you without the risk of feeling rejected.

but it may be a bad thing, if he couldnt care less and then just take advantage of you.

so just be careful there.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.